𝟐𝟎, 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER 20
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Connor decided to surprise Emma with an ice skating date, at the rink when there was no practice.

"Connor i cant skate" she looked fearfully to the ice then to the boy. "It's not hard once you get the hang of it" he assured as he finished lacing up her skates. He patted her thigh and stood up, he reached out a hand for support for her. As she stood up slowly getting used to the feeling.

"Ill help you okay?" He comforted as he walked over to the opening with Emma following. The boy stepped onto the ice still holding onto his girlfriend. "I cant" she looked at him as he grabbed her other hand.

"You got this." He told her as she put one foot on the ice and slowly put the other foot. "See you got this, good job" he praised as she smiled a bit. He slowly skated backwards still make sure to hold onto the girl.

"I cant skate Connor" she repeated her words as she squeezed his hands. "No you can, your just not used to this" Connor reminded as she frowned and skated her wobbly legs forward a bit.

"See you got it" Connor encouraged, she took a deep breath as she reached up to Connors forearms for more support to keep her more upright. He skated a little more backward as she followed, "Connor my legs feel like jello" she laughed as he smiled and laughed.

"It's okay, it takes practice" he told her as it finally sunk into her brain. "Do you think you can let 1 hand go?" He asked as she shook her head vigorously. "Just try it" he whispered as her cold hand left Connors warm arms.

"Im gonna fall" her voice was as pulled her close to him, "i wont let you fall okay?" He promised and kissed her lips gently. "Okay" she swallowed a bit and skated a little away from him slowly.

"Thats it you got it" he smiled as she laughed a bit still holding into his forearm. She might have to a little two carried away and end up almost falling. Thankfully to Connors quick reflex's he caught her in his arms and pulled her back on her feet.

"You okay?" He asked cupping her face, "yeah im good" she assured as he looked in her eyes. "Dont get ahead yourself" he warned her as she sighed and nodded her head. "I dont think im made for ice skating" she let a laugh out as Connor laughed too.

"Its okay" his hands rested on her hips as she pulled herself closer to him since she was freezing even though we wore layers. "You cold?" He asked as she hummed in agreement. He wrapped his arms around her and let her bask in the warmth from his body.

"I love you" she mumbled as he melted on the spot. "I love you too" he kissed her head as the two stayed like this for awhile.

_connorbedard posted a photo!