Part 1

Pov-author

[In the cabin of the CEO of AK fashion]

"Sakshi where is the stock file I told you in the morning only I wanted that file as soon I reached the office why can't you understand and take these documents and tell Rahul to deliver this personally to Mr Singhaniya and tell them they will soon inform the date of our meeting as I am on leave for 2 weeks" CEO of AK fashion said her assistant nooded and took the files.

"Ok ma'am and the stock files will be here till afternoon as there were some mistakes I have told Mr Bhatia to recheck it" her assistant told her she nooded while rubbing her forehead.

"Ma'am do you need coffee?" Sakshi asked.

"Ya please a strong one thank you"

The girl is none other than Amaira Khanna the CEO of AK fashion.

After that she started checking some files and soon she was ingrossed in her work as today itself she has to complete her work as much as she can.As from tomorrow she is on leave because it her one and only best friend wedding with her childhood sweetheart Krish Khurrana. Amaira doesn't believe in love due to some past reasons but after seeing this couple she has somewhere believe that love still exists.

After few hours her work finally ended.Being the CEO of a company is not easy as it looks and cherry on the top she has started her company from a scratch without any support and now her company is in top 5 companies of India.

After her work was done she stood up from her seat and packed her things.She started walking towards her private elevator.As soon she entered her phone started ringing.

"Ms Amaira Khanna where the fuck are you" kirti her bestfriend screamed on the phone.

"Yrr kirti teri shaddi ho rahi h tho tu mere kyu behri bana rahi h asa chila ke"amaira said

(Kirti you are getting married then why are you making me deaf while screaming like this)

"Amu don't test my patience where th hell are you did you forget that tommorow we have to go udaipur and till now you haven't packed anything and the worst you haven't shopped anything and do you remember we were supposed to meet at our usual spot"kirti said while this time in a normal tone.

"Kirti I am a fashion designer if you are forgetting so there is no worries for dresses sakshi has already sent the dresses at home I just need to put it in the bag and I didn't forget I will reach there on time now bye" amaira said and cut the call while she hurriedly went towards her car and started it to reach her home and get ready otherwise her bestie will kill her today.

Soon she reached her home and luckily her mother was not at home otherwise she would have given a long lecture on how she didn't had packed her things till now.

She went inside her room and took a bath and got ready in her casual clothes and went outside and sat in car and soon drove off to the destination.

Soon she reached the restaurant it is a hang out spot for both the best friends it is a beautiful rooftop restaurant where they can see the whole Mumbai view

Amira entered inside the restaurant and she found her best friend sitting at there fixed place in her work clothes looking so tense.

"Hey darling" amaira said cheerfully as she reached her.

"Amuu" kirti shouted in happiness while hugging her tightly all were looking at them like they are some aliens.

"Darling thoda behave apn akele nhi h log bhi h idhar bhoolo mat" amaira said while breaking the hug .

(Darling behave we are not alone everyone is present here also don't forget)

"Yrr amu mujhe n bhot weeding jitters ho raha h pata nhi sab kaise hoga"kirti said as soon they both settled at their seats

(Amu I am feeling weeding jitters I don't know how everything will happen)

"Darling tu kyu tension le rahi h Teri shaddi Krish se hi tho rahi h or already tum dono 10 saal se relationship ma ho krish bhoot karta h tujhse pyaar sab sambhal lega woh tu tension mat le"

(Darling why are you taking tension your weeding is happening with krish only and you both were in a relationship from last 10 years and he loves you a lot he will manage everything so you don't take tension)

"Ahh dekho tho bol kon Raha h jo ladki khud pyar me believe nhi karti h" kirti said dramatically.

(See who is talking the girl who never believed in love)

"Kirti it is not like that I don't believe in love only when it is my case that doesn't mean love don't exist"

"Yrr amu it's already 10 years forget that thing and move on see now you have achieved your dream also to become successful so why don't you give a chance to someone overcome from your past it's high time now see aunty and uncle also take tension because you are rejecting every single alliance and you have drown yourself in your work atleast think about them it's not good for them to take tension at this age don't be a selfish yrr" kirti said.

"Kirti it's not like that I don't believe now in my faith specially when it comes to relationship I am happy being single why are you all not understanding and my parents are bringing all alliance of the guys who are damn rich and you know how much I hate rich people though I am one of them but still yrr" amaira said

And like this both the best friends talked for sometime and kirti left before as she got a call from home

Amaira was in the lift and when the door opened she was moving outside when suddenly her body crashed with someone else....(to be continued)
                   *********

So guys to whom she clashed with any ideas?Do tell me in comment section.

Hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️