part 9

People you all are not voting at all if you all are not liking the story tell me I will stop writing cause I am writing stories for you all neglecting my studies but you all can't even vote or comment I am not saying to comment a big sentence and all but still you can put a emoji only.I am putting a target till it is not complete I will not publish another chapter.

Target vote 10

Pov-author

Amaira was having breakfast with everyone and the whole time she was felling somes gaze on her she looked up only to meet with the brown eyes which belongs to none other than our Aditya.

Both were so ingrossed in each others eyes one eyes were holding pain for her past while his eyes were holding pain to see her love like this.

Amaira was the first one to break the contact as she was not able to look into his eyes more because as much she was looking at him the more she was remembering her past.

While eating her hands were shivering "amu are you okay beta and what happened to your hand" her father asked after seeing her condition she was trying her best to hide her hand but all got into vain and as soon as Aditya heard this words his whole attention was on her hand.

"Papa dii ko tho fever ha or inke hath ma bhi bhoot jada laga h"ananya said

"Aree paa kuch nhi h yeh kuch bhi bol rahi ha or nahi mujhe fever h or na hi iti kuch jada laga h" she said

"Chup ek dum chup Shanti se apne room ma chal or tablets le kar aaram kar kita bolti hu apni tabiyat ka dhyan rakha kar par nhi mummy tho pgl h kuch bhi bolti h or yeh kaise laga hath m tujhe choti bacchi h kya abhi bhi jo apna dhyan nhi rakh sakti"her mother scolded her and she made such a puppy face that anyone can melt after seeing that.

"Hogaya hogaya bas karo Bhai meri beti ke piche pad Gaye ho ek tho bichari ki tabiyat kharab ha uske upper usse hi chila rahi ho tum amu tu inhe chod mere sath chal tu" her dad said saving her daughter and amaira like a small girl ran into her father's arms.

Guys our amaira is totally a child when she gets sick.

"Ha bas mere ko humesha dushman banao tum teeno karo jo karna h" her mother said from behind and followed them.This whole time Aditya was seeing them and he was in a aww after seeing her family he was happy that atleast she is happy with them.

Aditya was going somewhere when kirti blocked his way and she was so furious and was glaring at him."what happen kirti"he asked her with a frown.

"What happened you tell me yesterday amu was with you so what happened to her that she hurted herself"she asked.

"Mujhe kya mujhe khud nhi pata ha ki kya hua h usse ma khud uske pass ja raha tha check karne usse"

"Kal kya hua tha mujhe pura batao every single detail"kirti ordered him angrily why not she will after seeing her best friend hurt and she is so possessive for her.

Aditya told everything about the last night and after hearing this kirti's expression changed from glare to a smirk.

"What happened why are you smirking"Aditya said while frowning.

"The girl is coming on her line you carry on May be she will be yours soon"she said because after what he said amaira never loose his control after drinking she always stayed grumpy but last night with aditya she was like old amaria.

"Least you can tell me what she likes and if she had a boyfriend in the past cause I can't see her in this condition"he said

"I am not in the position to tell you this but if you want to pursue her send her flowers and handwritten letters she loves it but it will be difficult for you as you are The Aditya Malhotra how can you do such things"kirti said while last sentence teasingly.

"I can do anything for her" he said and left from there.

"Shiv I want a flower bouquet within half an hour arrange it fast"he ordered his assistant on a call.

He went to his room and asked room service for a notepad and within five minutes they brought it for him.

It didn't take much time for aditya to write a letter he just wrote everything which was in his mind and till the time the bouquet was all arranged he took the bouquet and letter and went towards her room.

He first checked that if there is anyone or not and after finding the way clear he entered inside the room and first put the bouquet and letter at the table.

After putting it he went towards her and saw that she was sleeping peacefully he sat beside her and started caressing her hair while smiling he never smiles but with her he was doing everything which he haven't done till now.

He was in his own thoughts when he heard amaira's trembling voice "please don't leave me k please"he saw that she was having anxiety attack and she was crying badly in the sleep

"Hey Sunshine no one is leaving you it's a dream stop crying"he cooed her while hugging her amaira woked up with a jerk but she was still crying while hugging him.she was feeling warmth in his hug which she was feeling after years.

"Shh bas meri jaan Rona band kare dekhe ro ro kar apne apna kya haal bana liya hai apko apne upper toh taras nhi aa raha hai kam se kam mere upper tho taras kare ma apko aise nhi dekh sakta hu"he said while hugging her after hearing that amaira remembered something and she instantly backed off making him frown at her sudden action.

"What are doing in my room" she asked in a cold voice.

"Hogaya chalu cold mood Inka" he muttered

"Hhhh kya bol rahe ho joor se bolo"she asked

" Nothing you sleep your health is not good I had came only to check you" he said and she nooded

"Waise apko yeh Panik attack phele bhi aate tha" he asked

"It's none of your business"she said

"Okay fine you sleep I will go now" he sighed and made her sleep and went outside

He closed the door and as he turned around he was shock to see the person standing in front of him who was glaring him.
                 *********
So what you think who was the person??Do tell me in comment.

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️