Part 5

Pov-author

All the youngsters were enjoying near the pool side talking and laughing.Ananya also joined them all the while Aditya was looking at amaira and our amaira as always was not giving a glance at him which was hurting his male ego as never in his life any girl has not glanced at him and this girl is not even acknowledging him.

Suddenly amaira's phone started ringing and it was an important client of her so she excused herself and went to her room.Aditya took this as a chance and gave a signal to krish and he nooded.

"Hhh baby" krish said while clearing his throat while getting kirti's attention.

"Ahh that adi wants to talk to you and ananya about something"he said fastly getting scared of her fiance's reaction after hearing the news.

"Ha bolo n adi kya baat h" kirti asked.
(Ha tell n adi what is the thing)

" Actually It's about amaira" he said getting full attention of ananya and kirti.

"What about my dii" Anaya questioned.

"Ahh actually I like your sister" he said making both of them shock.

"What!!" both of them exclaimed.

"See please don't get me wrong but I really really like amaira and I can do anything for her and to pursue her so please tell what should I do to pursue her"he said and shock was visible on both of them faces .

"Par adi bhai she doesn't believe in love aap kuch bhi kare unko yeh pyaar se or rich people apke jaise logo se nafrat ha though woh khud ek billionaire ha par woh Jo bhi aaj bani h woh ek reason se bani h or woh ma nhi bata paungi par aap bhul jaye dii ko" ananya said

(But adi bhai she doesn't believe in love you do whatever you want but at the end she hates love and rich people like you though she is also a billionaire but whatever she is today it is because of some reasons which I can't tell you but you should forget her)

"Ananya I know but I love her and as I said earlier also I can do anything for her , anything to make her fall in love with me if she hate rich people I can be poor also I can leave everything for her because I am so much mad in her love that I can do anything even I can die for her please believe me I am not just saying this to impress you so you can support me but I am saying this from my heart so please trust me tell me some ideas I will try to pursue her"Aditya said from the bottom of his heart making his brothers and friends shock because The Aditya Malhotra they know and the one who is sitting in front of them saying these things are totally different.

"Okay we will help you and support you but don't you dare to hurt her"kirti said and he nooded.

After some more talks everyone departed to their rooms.

Aditya was standing in his room balcony thinking about amaira how he met her yesterday and how easily she made him fall for her his thoughts came to an end when he felt a hand on his shoulder he turned around and saw his mother standing there with a smile on her face.

"Hmm so what's the matter?"she asked

"Nothing maa"

"Hn so from when did you started lying to your mother I still remember when you went London you were not like this"

"Maa asa kuch nhi h"
(Maa it's nothing like that)

"Hogaya bhoot abhi bata bhi do"she said making him sigh
(Stop it it's enough now tell me what happened)

"Ok so I love a girl" he stopped while saying to see his mother reaction but his mother actioned him to carry on

"I bumped into her yesterday and I was totally in love with her she just came like a sunshine she is a magic I was so memerized by her but the problem is that she hate rich people and doesn't believe in love"he said

"See child you should first confirm it with your heart that are you sure it is love because you can't just love someone in one day don't get me wrong I am not saying that you can't fall for someone in one day it happens may be but you should first confirm it and if you are sure that you really love her than love is the thing for which you can do anything with any selfishness love is not something for showing of love is the thing in which you should make your partner comfortable,you should respect her and if she doesn't believe in love you should try to make her believe you should not force her and if she is written in your faith and if your love is true and strong for her than she will be definitely be yours so don't worry and try pursue her and if not then tell me I can do anything" she said making him understand.

"Okay now take some rest don't think much and tommorow I will talk with amaira I also want to know about my daughter in law more" she said and winked her making him shock

"Mom how did you know that she is Amaira"

"Beta I your mother and I know to whom my son is watching and all now bye I am going otherwise your father will search for me in the whole hotel" she said making him chuckle.

After that he went to take some sleep but the only thing which appeared in front of his eyes was Amaira"what are you doing to me sunshine I will become mad like this"he whispered to him self and soon slept while thinking about her.

                 *********

What do you all think Aditya will be able to make her fall for him? How?

   Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment and vote for it.

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️