part8

Pov-author

Soon the car stopped and aditya saw that they were on the top of the city where they could see the whole city and it was looking so beautiful.

"How did you know about this place have been udaipur before also"he asked

"Ya I have come to udaipur 10 years before and someone special took me here  it was his secret place and now I have come after 10 years"she replied and aditya felt a pang in his heart after hearing someone special from her mouth

"So you shouldn't have brought me here as we are still somewhat strangers only and it is your secret place"he said

"So what we can be friends"she said while giving him her beautiful smile making him go crazy.

"Ya sure why not so let me introduce myself I am Aditya Malhotra" he said if anyone from outside saw Aditya like this they will get shocked because never in his life Aditya talked to someone in such a sweet voice he is ruthless in business and mafia world.

(Pyaar ma sab kuch hota h kyu Aditya)

(Ohh please shut up author)

"Hello myself Amaira Khanna but I will call you Malhotra only" she said she was also totally different now as she was drunk otherwise she doesn't talk to anyone.

"Sure"he said and both sat on the ground and amaira was continuously looking at the sky.

"Ajj taare kite khoobsurat lag rahe ha haina"she said while her whole attention was on sky
(Today the stars are looking so pretty isn't it)

"Hmm"he replied

"Kyu tumhe taare pasand nhi h kya"she said looking at him
(Why you don't like stars)

"Jab humara Chand hi ita khoobsurat ha tho taare kyu hi pasand ayenge mujhe"he said directly looking into her eyes and amaira felt butterflies in her stomach.
(When my moon is so beautiful so why will I like stars)

She ignored the comment not knowing what to reply and she continued watching the stars

"Ek baat puchu aapse"he asked
(Can I ask you one question)

"Hm"

"Jaha tak mujhe pata h apko tho business, racing and all yeh sab ma tho kabhi interest tha hi nhi tho apne kab sikha"
(How much I know you,you don't like business racing and all you don't have any interest in it so when did you learnt it)

"Kisne kaha sab cheez sikhi jati h kabhi kabhi koi insaan jata h tho apne jate jate piche kisiko kuch sikha kar jarur chale jata"she said while there was a bitter smile on her face and a tear slipped from her eyes which she quickly wipped it but it doesn't go unnoticed by Aditya.
(Who says everything we learn sometimes when people go they taught something to someone behind after leaving them)

"Chalo bhoot late hogaya h chalna chahiye abhi"she said while getting up Aditya also got up.
(Let's go it's already late we should go now)

"Aap abhi rest kare ma drive karta hu"Aditya said and luckily she didn't debated this time and simply nooded and she sat at the passenger seat.
(You should take rest now I will drive)

Soon they left for the hotel in the mid way only amaira fell asleep Aditya was continuously thinking about what she said earlier he was sure by now that there was someone who she loved dearly and when he saw tears in her eyes he was so angry and sad cause it was the last thing he ever wants.

The car ride was short as they reached the hotel not wanting to disturb her sleep he carried her in his arms and took her to her room.He took out the room keys from her purse and he opened the door.He made her lay down properly and he removed her heels and tucked her in the blanket.And after that he left her room not before kissing her forehead and saying 'I promise you sunshine it is the last time tear fell from your eyes because from now on I will never let that happen and will bring the old amaria back'

(Next morning)

Amaira's sleep broken because of light rays falling on her face.She groaned while holding her head because it was so much paining but she got up from the bed and went towards the her bag and took out a tablet and she gulped it and after that she went to bathroom to take a bath.

Amaira was standing under the shower while all the memory of last night was coming in front of her eyes "why God why always me I never lost my control in these 10 years why now please don't play with me I am already done I can't do more how will I face him now"she said while tears were flowing continuously from her eyes and she was hitting her hand on the wall so hard that blood was coming from her knuckles.

After half an hour she got out of the shower and she got ready for the day today in the evening their in mehandi ceremony and rest of the function our from tommorow.

She took a bandage and banded her knuckles and after that she went downstairs.

                  *********

Precap

"It's none of your business so please stay away from me"

Hope you all liked it do comment and vote for it.

               Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️