Part 4

Pov-author

Soon after kirti and amaira's family reached udaipur krish and his family and friends also reached.

Now it was lunch time and all were present in the lounge.Sudenly the whole attention was on the entrance as three handsome boys entered and they were none other than Aditya, Bhavesh and Rudraksh. All the girls present there were gawking at them but they didn't pay any attention to them and went towards krish and arvind.And all the boys got busy in talking.

Suddenly Aditya and rudra's phone pinned with a notification and both got message from Ashish.Aditya excused himself from there while rudra was smirking seeing the video.

"Rudra asa kya h phone m kya dekh raha h" krish interrogated
(Rudra what is there on the phone what are you seeing)

"Bhai yeh dekho"rudra said while showing them the video
(Bhai see this)

As he showed them the video arvind choked the juice he was drinking and krish was shock that nothing was coming out of his mouth.

"Bhai kon h yeh mahan bandi jisne Aditya Malhotra ki bolti band karva di or usko pgl kar diya hai mujhe bhi milna ha isse or rudra tere pass yeh video kaha se ayi" arvind said
(Bhai who is this great girl who has made Aditya Malhotra mute and made him mad I also want to meet her and rudra how did you get this video)

"Bhai jab raat ko bhai ne Hume bataya ki unne Ashish ko bola h investigate karne ka liye ki yeh kon ha tho uske baad mene Ashish ko ita manaya tab jakar usne yeh video mujhe bheji h kyuki hum bhi tho dekhe kon h humari bhabhi" rudra said
(Bhai when yesterday night Bhai told us that he has asked Ashish to investigate about her after that I insist Ashish to send me this video so that we can also know who is our sister in law)

"Iski koi jarurat nahi hai ma janta hu isse" finally krish said after coming out from the shock
(There is no need for this I know her)

"What"
"Kaise"
"How"rudra, bhavesh and arvind exclaimed simultaneously.

"Woh yeh.." before he could say anything the door opened royally and a girl entered and all the boys except krish were so shocked to see her that rudra was glancing at the girl face and than his phone screen to confirm that the girl is same and arvind was just rubbing his eyes to confirm because she was none other than Amaira Khanna.

"Ye h yeh tho bhabhi h apni"rudra said while shuttering
(She is our sister in law)

"Tho ma tabhi tho bol raha tha ki ma janta hu kyuki yeh kirti ki best friend ha" krish said and they saw kirti dragging amaira towards them .
(I was saying that only that I know her because she is kirti's best friend

"Guys meet her she is Amaira Khanna my bestie and amu meet them he is Arvind Roy,he is Rudraksh Malhotra and he is Bhavesh Malhotra krish best friends and here he is" before she could say amaira turned around to see the guy only to get shocked.

"You" she exclaimed in shock all the boys were like "Gayi bhes Pani ma" and kirti frown in confusion.

The guy was none other than Aditya Malhotra.He was so shocked and happy after seeing Amira here.But words were not coming out from his mouth.

"Amu you know him?" Kirti asked her

Amaira came out of shock and nooded "ya actually we clashed into each other yesterday but luckily he saved me from falling"amaira said.

"Oo he is Aditya Malhotra" kirti said and amaira smiled at everyone and wished them and she excused herself while dragging kirti with her.

"Amu kya scene ha" kirti asked wiggling her eyebrows
(Amu what's the scene)

"Kiru don't talk nonsense it is nothing like that now come I am so hungry I want to eat something"she said and both went to have lunch.

All the while amaira was feeling somes gaze on her.

After the lunch ended all the elders and other relatives left for their room only amaira, kirti, arvind,krish, Aditya, bhavesh and rudra were left.

"Kiru let's go" amaira said and kirti nooded Aditya signalled krish something and he nooded.

"Oye amrut were the day is still young let's have some fun and talk come on it is my and your besties wedding" krish said

"Krish say that name again and I will kill you only because of kirti I am not doing anything because she will become a widow at young age" amaira said glaring at him.

Aditya was amused to see her this side also suddenly they all heard a voice"bhaiya app log akele akele enjoy kar rahe ho mujhe bhool Gaye" and it was none other than shreya all turned around and amaira was surprised to see her.
(Bhaiya you all are enjoying alone only you forget me)

"Shreya" Amaira exclaimed in surprise gaining everyone's attention.

"Amuuu tu yaha" shreya said while hugging her.
(Amu you here?)

"Kirti is my bestie so how come I will not come"

"Yrr amu I really missed you a lot"

"Fellings are mutual darling" as she said the word darling she heard a loud cough she turned around and saw kirti glaring at her.

"Amrut ahh I mean amaira how come you know her" krish asked.

"Oh she was my lawyer there was one stupid person who was trying to defame my company so I hired her and from there we became friends" amaira said while the three Malhotra brothers were talking something through eye contact.

"Guys baate badme bhi kar sakte ha abhi cholo kuch pite ha" arvind said and all nooded the boys and shreya were ahead while kirti and amaira were behind them.

"Kiru sun tho yeh dekh"amaira said but kirti just ignored her.

"Kiru I am talking to you what happen" she asked

"Ohh now you remember me jab tak tho uss shreya se asa mil Rahi thi jaise tho koi bichdi hui dost mil gayi ho tujhe or ha kya bol rahi darling how dare you tune usse woh bola yeh darling tu mere alawa kisiko nhi bol sakti or abhi mujhse kyu baat kar rahi h ja n woh apni darling ke pass" kirti said angrily
(Oh now you remember me till now you were meeting that shreya like she is your long lost friend and ya what were you saying darling how dare you say her darling you call darling only me dare you say to her again darling and now why are you talking to go and talk to your darling)

"Okay I am going than as you are not taking" amaira said and started walking ahead.

Kirti hold her hand and drag her behind again to her previous position"dare you go to her I will kill her"she said and amaira started laughing

"okay meri maa I am not going anywhere I was just teasing you you're the only darling in my life now don't sulk it's your wedding come now"

*********
Hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to comment and vote for it.Till then bye see you soon.

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️