Part 11

Pov-author

"Amu yrrr aur kita time lagayegi bas kar meri engagement ha ma tayar hogayi hu tu abhi tak ho rahi h"kirti said as she barged inside the room

(Amu yrr how much time more stop it it's my engagement and I am ready and you are still getting ready)

"Madam don't forget ki ma late tayar hone gyi thi kyuki apke tantrums hi khatam nhi ho rahe tha ki yeh asa nhi waisa abhi usme meri galti h"amaira said sarcastically
(Don't forget I went late to get ready cause your tantrums were not getting stop I want this like this it's my fault)

"Okay okay fine do fast"kirti said and a notification popped on her screen

Aditya:
Kirti please send me her photo in her outfit

                                       Kirti:
                                    Why??🧐
Aditya:
Please send na I will give you anything you want.

                                      Kirti:
       Soch le photo bhej di tho mushkil ma pad jaoge.

Aditya:
Aree jaan se tho waise bhi Jaa chuke ha unhe dekh kar usse mushkil or kya hi hoga

After reading kirti was shocked because for the first time in her life she was hearing this type of statement from his mouth he was always cold but here he was whipped so finally she send her amaira's photo.

"Dii are ready let's go"Anaya said while coming inside the room with shreya.

"Ya let's go"

"Wow kirti bhabhi your dress is looking so beautiful" shreya said to kirti who was drinking water

"It will look good only cause my amaira has made"kirti said with a proud smile and putting pressure on 'My Amaira'

"Ohh wow amu please meri shaadi ki bhi tum hi banana"she said
(Amu please my wedding clothes also you only make)

"Apni nanad ki dress nhi banayegi tho kiski banayegi"Anaya muttered but kirti heard that and she coughed so loudly as her water struck into her throat.
( If she will not make her sister in law's dress then whose dress will she make?)

"What happen kirti are you fine"amaria said

"Ya ya I am good"kirti said while giving bombastic side eyes to ananya.

"Amu idhar aa tujhe kala tikka lagau nazar na lage kisiki tujhe"kirti said making amaira roll her eyes.
(Amu come here let me put kala tikka behind your ear so that someone's evil eye should not fall on you)

For those who don't know kirti treat amaira like her daughter not her friend she is super possessive for her.Though amaira is Arrogant and cold for the world but when it comes to her family and kirti she is totally different.

"Yrr it's your engagement I should put kolh behind your ear not vice versa" amaira said and shreya and Anaya were looking with an aww expression to them.

"Come here silently"kirti glared her and amaira glup down after seeing her angry look she silently went towards her and both of them put kolh behind eachothers ears.

"Yeh loo hogaya Inka chalu waha niche sab dulhan ka wait kar rahe h or idhar inn dono ke nazar utaro rasam chal Rahi h"amaira mother said while coming inside with kirti's mom
(Look at these two there downstairs everyone is waiting for the bride and here these two are doing there nazar utharo ceremony)

"Aree aunty we were coming only let's go"kirti said and everyone started moving outside.

               Kirti's outfit

            Amaira's outfit

While descending the stairs amaira was struggling with her lehnga but nevertheless she reached downstairs safely.

They reached the hall everyone alredy went inside while amaira mad kirti were standing at the door and the door were closed.

Soon the door opened and the whole attention was on them.Madhanya song started and kirti started to dance while entering inside.It was her wish that she wanted to dance on this song on her entry.

They both walked towards the path while krish was standing on the stage having tears in his eyes.There love story was not easy kirti's parents were not agreeing for both of them but finally after 5 years of constant pressure they agreed and now they both are getting married.

Soon they reached the stage and krish forwarded his hand towards kirti but amaira interrupted in middle.

"Kirsh I will give kirti's hand when you will promise me that you will keep her happy always,you will not let her cry in any situation you know she is not my friend only but my whole family please keep her safe and happy otherwise you know what can I do" amaira said while tears following from her eyes.

"You don't have to worry amu she is whole world I will always keep her happy"krish said

"So what shall I give your hand"amaira said chuckling while tears were not stopping from her eyes.Kirti didn't said anything she just hugged her and started crying.

"Aree yrr kiru you are ruining your makeup please don't cry otherwise you will complain afterwards when your picture will not look good"amaira said while lightning the mood and luckily kirti stopped crying.

And Soon the engagement started.The whole time Aditya was looking at her he felt a pang in his heart when he saw tears in her eyes.But he was happy seeing her bond with kirti.His gaze shifted to her hairs were she has put a rose and it was not an ordinary rose it was given by Aditya.He was on the could nine after seeing that.

Everyone were having fun while dancing and all.while Aditya with his friends were standing near the bar and were drinking.When a girl came and started throwing herself on Aditya.

"Hey handsome would you like to have a drink with me"she said sluty tone and aditya was felling like puking after hearing that he just removed her hand from his hand.And the girl lost her balance and she fall on the floor.

"Dhoor raho merese acha khase kapde gande kar diye mere apne hath laga kar"he said while dusting his coat and everyone started laughing luckily the music was loud so nobody saw the drama.
(Stay away from me you have ruined my clothes by touching it with your dirty hands)

"Bhai kya Beizzati ki apne uski uski shakal dekhne layak thi"rudra said while still laughing.
(Bhai what an insult her face was worth watching)

After that drama the boys also had their performance and soon the function came to an.Everyone were so tired that after having dinner they just went to their rooms and dumped themselves on the bed.

                **********

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️