Part 14

Pov-Amaira

I was having a meeting with my client so I came to my room and for attending meeting.After my meeting got ended a notification came on my phone from an unknown no.

"Meet me near the pool side in 10 mins I want to talk to you~Aditya" and after reading the name I was so nervous like why he wanted to talk now let's just leave it na.I know what he wants to say and I not ready to hear that cause somewhere in my heart he has made his place but I don't want to repeat the same mistake nevertheless I motivate myself and went to meet him.

*********

I reached near the pool side and saw him standing there nervousness was clear on his face.I went near him and soon he turned around as he sensed my presence.He gave me his bright smile and fuck his dimples are doing something to me.

"Hii" he said breaking my thoughts and I smiled.

"Sunshine I wanted to say something" he said and I nooded signalling him to continue as words were not coming out from my mouth.

"I love you" he said and sincerety was the only thing I could see in his eyes.

"But Mr Malhotra I don't believe in love" I said and I was feeling that soon my tears will fall but I controlled them.

"Sunshine I am not forcing you to like me now only but atleast give me a chance?"

"Mr Malhotra mohabbat karna itta aasan nhi hota h jita aap samjh rahe ha"

"I know par mohabaat karna itna mushkil bhi nhi hota h ek baar karke tho dekhe" he said while his words and hum was doing something to me and I don't know what was that.

"Mohabbat karna or kisiko paana itna asaan nhi h Mr Malhotra agar woh itna hi assan hota tho usse mohabbat nhi bolte"

"I know ki love is not easy.pyaar tho koi bhi kar leta h par usse nibhana aana chahiye.I know ki aap pyaar n all me believe nhi karti par ek baat aap meri bhi sun le Manta hu mene ajj Tak kisise pyaar nhi Kiya or humesha se arrogant hu par ita mujhe bhi pata h ki agar koi insaan bole n ki woh pyaar ma believe in karte matlab unne bhi ek pyaar Kiya tha kisise jo unke naseeb ma nhi tha"he said and I was shock as he said the truth.

"Mr Malhotra aap galat samajh rahe h aisa kuch nhi h and I am sorry but I don't have feelings for you" I said with much difficulties.

"Theek ha aap humse pyaar nhi karte okay but remember I love you more than anything and can do anything for you so today also for your happiness I am leaving you and will not ever force you.Be happy" he said and went from there hurt was clearly visible on his face and as soon as he went from there I broked down in tears which I was controlling since long.

"Why God why it always have to be me?humesha aap mere sath hi kyu Aisa karta ho kya bigada h mene apka kyu yrr?"I said while tears were countinously flowing from my eyes I cluctched my chest to ease the pain but it was so worst that I was feeling like I should just die.

While I was crying I felt a hand on my shoulder "amaira dii what happened?"I heard rudra's voice and I quickly wipped my tears before turning around.

"Nothing" I said to rudra and bhavesh while trying to give a smile.

"Don't lie di and tell me why are you crying who made you cry I promise we will kill him" bhavesh said angrily.

"Aree it's just that kirti got married and I will miss her nothing more" I lied to them.

"Are aise choti baat par kon rota h kirti di konsa kahi dhoor ha or waise bhi humne sunna h ki Amira Khanna tho dusri ko rulati h or idhar tho aap hi to rahi h" rudra said while pouting at the last sentence making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"Wahi n aise kon rota h hum humari bhen ki aakho ma aasu nhi dekh sakte chalo abhi smile karo"bhavesh said and tears again came in my eyes after I heard his sentence because I remember 'him' after hearing this.

"Aree abhi kyu ro rahe ho" rudra said.

"Nhi it's just I don't have brother"I was but got cut by rudra.

"Haww I am hurt aise kaise bol sakte ho apke Bhai nhi h hum dono hai n aage se na bolna aise" he said while taking me in a hug .

*********

Pov-author

Aditya was standing in his room balcony while he was having his drink .Suddenly the room door burst opened and kirti came in his view

"You fucking Malhotra how dare you made my bestie cry I already warned you not to do anything that will hurt her but no you are the great Aditya Malhotra huh because of you she was crying very badly have you lost your mind or what till now you were like I will do anything for her and this is what you did?" Kirti said while Roaring on him.

"Ahhh calm down angry bird my ears are paining" he groaned

"Calm down my foot" she retorted

"Aree atom bomb mat bano picture dekho bas tum abhi,abhi tho bas chingari lagayi h aag lagna tho baki h meri dost" he said with a smirk.

*************

What will Aditya do now? Any ideas?Do comment down.

Hello lovely people hope you all are doing well and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then bye see you soon ❤️

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️