Part 3

Pov-Amaira

Today we all the bride's side and groom side family will reach udaipur .

Yesterday night was so hectic after first that bump in counter with that guy he was so strange he was continuously staring at me but he was handsome though I still remember I was so lost in his chocolate brown eyes that was cold and when his hand made contact with my waist a shiver ran in my body.He was the hottest man I have ever seen he was just like a Greek god but I came out of my bubble after remembering something and I slightly talked rudely with him for which I was also felling guilty.

After that I reached home and got to hear a long lecture from mom that you are grown up now you should do everything at a time and now you are already 27 so get married see your best friend is also getting married and here you haven't even made a boyfriend till now.

After that lecture I packed my clothes and I slept at 4am and my mom woke me up at 6 as we have to reach the airport by 7 and now I am hurrying up to get ready.

After I took a bath and got ready I went downstairs with my luggage through the lift. And saw mom was glaring at me.

"Amaria Khanna you are late" she said angrily.

"Are mom chill we will reach on time I have just got kirti message that they had also left for the airport now"

"Amaira come let's go we are already late" dad said while rescuing me from mom's scolding I mouthed him 'thank you'while the servants loaded the luggage in the car.

"Apne hi bigad ke rakha hai isse iti badi hogayi h phir bhi time par kabhi nhi hoti h yeh"mom said to dad

(You have only spoiled her  she has grown up so much but never she is on time)

"Are kuch nhi hota rashi chalo abhi"dad said and we all left for the airport
(Nothing happens rashi now come)

Soon we all reached the airport and made our way towards the private jet.And there we say kirti and her family was waiting for us.

We all meet them and soon we boarded the khurana's jet.

Me and kirti were talking and mostly she was telling me about something and I was trying to sleep.And when sleep consume me I don't know.

"Amu utho pohach gaye apn amu yrr uth"I was in sleep when I heard kirti's voice.I opened my eyes and saw her glaring at me.
(Amu wake up we have reached wake up fast)

"Madam we have reached let's go otherwise aunty will scold you" she said and I streched my body lazily and got down with her.Cars were already present there we all sat inside the car and guards put our luggage inside and soon we drove off to the hotel.

I was countinously watching outside of the car in some minutes only I was in love with udaipur.It is such a beautiful city.

Soon we all reached the hotel and the event manager gave us our keys of the room me and kirti were staying in one room.I was so tried to go till the lift I was feeling like someone should pick me up and take me till my room but that is not going to happen I know so kirti just dragged me.

As we entered inside the room I slammed myself on bed "why are you that much tired" kirti asked.

"Yrr kya batau raat ko ma 4 baje soi hu or subh 6 baje maa ne utha diya I know tu sochegi ki mujhe aadat h nhi sone ki kyuki ma kaam ke chakkar ma raat ko late night jagti hi n all but ma countinue 3 din se nhi soi hu kyuki Teri shaadi ke liye mene chuti ki hu kaam se tho utta cover bhi tho karna padega"

(Yrr I have slept 4 at the night and mom woked me up at 6 I know you will think that I am used to less sleep because many times because of work I sleep late but since 3 days I have not slept as I had to take break from work because of your weeding so I needed to cover up my work)

"Yrr amu that's why I say don't do this much work you exhaust yourself and it is not good for your health I am also CEO of my company but I don't exhaust myself like you do because of someone you had made yourself a working robot and it is not good" kirti said in an angry tone.

"End of the discussion now please let me sleep as there is time for lunch" I said while dismissing the topic and fell asleep.

(At lunch time)

"Amu wake up jaan it's already time for lunch we will get late come on wake up" kirti said

"Hmm kiru 5 minutes more please" I said lazily.

"No jaan now wakeup otherwise when aunty will come she will scold you then don't complain to me" she said giving me warning and I soon woke up and went to take a bath and kiru went outside.

After taking a much longing bath I got ready and applied kajal,blush,muscara and lip gloss and I took my phone and room card with and made my way towards the launge area where everyone were present.

I soon reached the launge area and opened the door and as I entered all the attention was on me as I opened the royally.

As soon kiru saw me she said "Amu thank god you came come I will introduce you to someone"she said while holding my hand and took me towards Krish and other guys "meet him he is Arvind Roy ,he is rudraksh Malhotra and he is Bhavesh Malhotra" she said

"Ahh he also came...." she was about to say something but I turned around only to get shocked after see him.

"You" I said in a shock voice making kiru frown.

**********

I hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byy see you soon.

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️