Part 10

Target vote -10

Pov-author

He closed the door and as he turned around he was shock to see the person standing in front of him who was glaring him.

He was none other than Amaira's father "follow me" he said in a cold tone.Aditya was a little bit scared for the first time in his life but nevertheless he followed him.

They reached her father's room and he sat at the sofa while saying "sit"

Aditya sat down carefully and he said "so what's going on" he asked

"Sir I am not going to hide behind bushes I like your daughter infact I love her though it's been only few days since I have met her but still I am head over heels for her"

"So how can I trust someone like you ,you know what I am saying and you yourself is saying that it's been few days since you have met her"

"I understand what are you thinking but I not going that I am not arrogant and cold I am I am even ruthless but not for your daughter when I am saying that I am head over heels for her that means I am and I can never be arrogant towards my sunshine"

"So do you know anything about her her past her problems anything what is the gurrante that you will not hurt her or leave her after knowing it"

"Sir I know you are worried for her as she is your daughter but I promise you that I am trying to know her by each passing day and whatever her past is I will accept it with whole heart I don't have any problem with it and the leaving thing and hurting her the day I will leave her will the last of mine in this world"he said with all his heart and amaira's father felt happy after hearing this.

"So if you want to pursue my daughter you have to do hard work and still there is less chance that she will accept you"

"I will do anything for her"

"Anything" he retorted and aditya nooded

"Even if you have to leave your house and have to stay with us"

"I can even leave my existence for her"he said and amaira's father nooded

"Okay we will see then"he said and stood from his place for a handshake Aditya retorted the action and soon left the room.

Pov-amaira

I woked at 5 pm and now my headache was also good.I still remember how I got these anxiety attacks again and how I clunged to him and showed my worst side to him.which only kirti knew till now.

The more I am trying to stay away from him the more he is coming towards me.I know he has feelings for me because they way he told me that sentence it was clear.But how will I make him understand that I don't believe in love and all.But I don't have the guts cause unknowingly I am pulling towards him with these thoughts I got up from the bed and my eyes caught a beautiful sunflower and rose bouquet and a small note.

A frown appears on my face after seeing this who had came in my room oo yeah he had came but why will he do these things cause he is The Aditya Malhotra no no he will not do this but who will then okay I have to confirm it.

I opened the note and started reading it.And the last sentence caught my eye

'Always remember that you are not alone there are people who care about you and love you a lot so please don't cry ever and always stay happy I can't see you like this'

And tears brimmed in my eyes after reading it.Why why God in this world you are doing all this with me you're going to hurt me again.

(In the lawn)

It was 6:30 in the evening and now was the mehandi ceremony.The lawn was decorated so beautifully and everyone were waiting for Amaira and kirti as both were not ready yet.

"Aree yrr kitna wait karvayegi yeh mujhe"krish said
(Yrr how much she will make me wait)

"Aree krish sabar kar sabar ka phaal meetha hota h"Arvind said teasingly and all this while Aditya eyes were on the stairs only he was patiently waiting to see his sunshine he wants to see her.

His thoughts came to an end when he heard sound of the heels and all the all the attention was drawn towards the stairs were kirti was coming downstairs while amaira was following her helping her in her dress.

Krish and aditya were so lost in them but suddenly they become angry when they heard "yrr kya hot lag rahi h dono" two boys were talking behind them and they clenched their jaws and were ready to beat hell out of them but didn't did any not wanting to create any scene.

Soon the mehandi function started amaira was sitting beside kirti taking care of her needs "amu you also apply mehandi now"kirti said

"Aree no I don't want to apply"

"Why will you not apply it's my weeding and my only bff will not apply heena how will it look please for my sake please, request mention not"she said making cute faces

"Okay fine" amaira huffed.

And one girl started applying her mehandi.

All the males were standing near the bar counter and were drinking and chitchating.Aditya was stealing glance at her while talking to his friends and arvind saw that.

"what is so special about her that made you fall head over heels for her"arvind asked him and  everyone understood for whom he is taking and aditya sighed

"Her eyes, her cute frown, her button nose, her smile, her voice, her soul, in fact just her existing in this damn world is enough to make me fall head over heels for her she came like a sunshine in my life and she is'my Sunshine' "he said while looking at her.

All were shocked after seeing him like this"bhai what if she won't fall for you then"rudra asked

"It's okay I will be happy seeing her happy I will try to make her fall and if after that also she doesn't liked me I will not force her"

  *********
Happy new year lovelies ❤️ I know I am very late to wish you all but I am sorry for it.Hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️