Part 12

Pov-author

"Ughhh amu yrrr uth ja" kirti said while trying to wake amaira
(Amu please wake up)

"For god's sake please let me sleep it's 4 in the morning and the whole night you didn't let me sleep"amaira groaned.

"Yrr get up it's my chooda and kalire ceremony wake up na" kirti said and finally amaira woked up and went towards washroom to wash her face.

For those who don't know kirti is Punjabi and in their caste it is a tradition that girls maternal uncle made her wear chooda which the bride has to wear for 6 months.

Soon everyone gathered in their room and kirti's mama started the ceremony.He made her wear the chooda and after that it was time for kalire.

Kirti's 4 cousins sat in a line.Along with shreya and Anaya.Amaira was standing in the corner only"amu were are you hiding come here and sit"kirti said with a mischievous smile.

"Ah I am fine here you carry on with your ceremony anyways I don't believe in these things"she said glaring at her

"Aree why will you not sit come here silently"kirti's mother said and amaira gaze went towards her mother who was actioning her to sit silently.And while sulking she sat there.

Kirti started shaking her kalire from her cousins.A small piece of kalera fell on one of her cousin.And everyone started hooting amaira on the other was finding ways to go outside.

Finally it was Amaira's turn as kirti shaked the kalire the whole kalira broked down and fell on Amaira.Everyone were shocked to see how the whole kalira fell on her.

"Bhabhi congratulations amaira ki bhi shaddi hone wali h jald jaldi taiyari chalu karlo abhi se"kirti's mother said while laughing.
(Bhabhi congratulations amaira is also going to get married soon start the presentation soon)

Meanwhile Amaira gives a 'you did it intentionally'look to kirti."I swear I didn't do it intentionally but nevertheless you are soon going to get married"she said while giggling.

"Okay okay enough of teasing all of you go to your rooms and take a nap cause in the afternoon there is wedding"kirti's dadi said and soon everyone departed for their rooms.

Amaira and kirti's sleep got disturbed by kirti's alarm but kirti was sleeping so peacefully that she didn't even bulged."kirti yrr just stop this fucking alarm and let me sleep"amaira groaned but didn't get response from her.

Not getting any response from her Amira opened her eyes to search for her phone to switch of the alarm but her sleep got flew away when she saw the time it was already 11 and the make up artist were going to come by 11:30.

"Kirti woke up it's already 11 if aunty and maa got to know that we are sleeping till now they will beat the hell out of us the mua are going to come by 11:30"amaira said while shaking kirti.

"Yrr mujhe nhi karni shaddi ita thak gyi hu ma kirsh kaha h usse bolo late kare thoda"kirti said in her sleep
(Yrr I don't want to get married I am so tired where is krish tell him to delay the weeding)

"Are you out of your senses or what wake up now or you know what can I do"amaira said angrily and kirti woked up hurriedly not wanting the history to be repeat

Amaira was getting ready in the washroom meanwhile kirti was getting ready in the room.As she got ready she went outside and saw the most beautiful bride ever.Kirti was looking so beautiful in her wedding lehenga and all.

"Hayee kiii tune tho mera dil le liya"amaira said while keeping her hand on her heart making kirti blush.
(Hayee koi you just stole my heart)

"Yes ma'am you are looking so beautiful and specially your wedding lehenga is superb"one of the mua said.

"Thank you and my wedding lehenga is made by my bff so how will it not look beautiful"kirti said proudly while pointing towards amaira.

"Yeh kala tikka laga kahi meri Nazar hi na lag jaye"amaira said while putting kolh behind her ear.

Soon Aditya,rudra, arvind and bhavesh came in the room to take kirti to the mandap as kirti is the single child and she doesn't have any cousin brother also.So from the year she started dating krish from then she tieing rakhi to the four of them every year.

"Kiti pyaari lag rahi h meri bhen"Aditya said while kissing her forehead making kirti cry.
(How beautiful my sister is looking)

"Are dii don't cry now otherwise your makeup will be ruined and krish bhai will got scared after seeing you"rudra said making her chuckle.

"Are he is already head over heels for her how can he be scared"arvind said while all the five of them had a brother sister hug.

Amaira was silently seeing them while she was happy seeing that her best friend got loving brothers.

"Are amaria dii why are you standing there come join us you are also like a sister to us"rudra said and aditya coughed so loudly after hearing the word sister arvind was laughing after seeing aditya's reaction but amaira ignored him and joined the hug.

After that emotional drama the boys can holded the canopy with kirti in the middle and amaira beside her.They started to walk towards the lawn where there wedding is going to happen.

Soon they reached the lawn and saw krish was standing on the stage and was being impatient to see kirti.

As his eyes landed on her he was freezed to his place both were looking in each other eyes not wanting to break the eye contact.

Kirti reached near the stage and krish helped her and soon the marriage rituals started.

As soon as the wedding ended and krish along with kirti were about to get down from the stage but amaira and Anaya blocked their way.

"Jijaji joote lo paise do"Amira said while smirking while krish gave a 'you can't even hide my shoes'look towards his friends.
(Jijaji take the shoes and give the money)

"I don't want the shoes I can walk barefoot also" he said

"Okay then kirti go but with out kirti" Amira said shrugging her shoulders.

"What and why" he said in horror while he was looking towards kirti for help

"What why are you looking at me like that give my bestie what she is asking for" kirti said

"Kirti I am your husband now atleast now you should take my side"

"Soo best friend always come first" kirti said while winking making his jaw dropped.

"Leave it guys Amaira you tell how much you want" Aditya said

"Mr Malhotra agar mene bataya n ki hume kita chaiye tho apka pura bank account khatam ho jayega"amaira said
(Mr Malhotra if I will tell how much I want then your whole bank account will get empty)

"Aree apke liye tho ma Khushi Khushi pura bank account khatam kar du" he muttered but amaira heard that.

"Ahh monkey you don't have to give anything I was kidding just promise me that you will keep my bestie happy" Amira said while clearing her throat.

"I already promised you that I will keep your bestie always happy" he said making her smile.

                 *********
Spoiler:

"Mohabbat karna or usse paana ita aasan nhi hota Mr Malhotra jita aap bol rahe ha agar woh ita hi aasan hota tho usse mohabbat nhi bolte"

*****

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️