part 7

Pov-author

Soon their drinks arrived and amaira lost counts of her drink she gulped down every shot as she was in such a bad mood meanwhile the other three were also drunk and suddenly kirti stood from her place and shouted "guys yrr let's go to dance I am feeling so bored let go and have fun"

"Yeeee let's go" ananya shouted as she was totally drunk amaira was the only one who was a little sobber though she drinks a lot but her capacity is high.

Soon the four of them were on the dance floor and all of them were dancing like crazy and in a drunken state shreya by mistakenly send a snap of them in a bar to everyone.

All four of them were so ingrossed in there dancing that they were not aware of there surrounding people anything they were just busy in dancing.

On the other hand Aditya and he was sleeping when he heard a loud bang on his door he went and opened the door and saw rudra, arvind, bhavesh and krish standing there

"What all are you doing here?"he asked with a frown.

"Bhai see this"rudra said while showing his phone to him and after seeing the photo his sleep flew away and he was so angry now.

"Fuck it let's go and inform our men to handle the situation"Aditya said while taking his car keys and soon they were of to their destination.

The photo was snap of shreya which she by mistakenly send and in that photo Aditya old rival was standing behind them who was seeing them with evil smile.

Aditya was driving so fast for the very first time he was feeling something uneasy in his heart when he saw his sunshine was also there with them. He was praying to God that nothing should happen to her.

They all reached the club in 10 mins mercy to there driving of course.All of them throwed their car keys towards the wallet and aditya was the first one to rush inside.

As soon as he entered inside he took a sigh of relief after seeing his sunshine was dancing crazily and she was safe but his eyes was struck at her only because she looking so fucking hot.

The boys walked towards the girls who were dancing like crazy meanwhile the bodyguard emptied the club and now there was only eight of them.

"Kirti what are you doing here come lets go back"krish said to kirti whose back was facing him

"Who the hell are you ohh amu yeh krish hi h ki mujhe delulu ho raha hai"kirti said while turning around

"Baby I am your krish only now come let's go"he said while he forcefully took her from there.

Bhavesh,rudra and arvind also followed him by taking ananya and shreya with them leaving amaira and aditya alone behind.

After they all left amaira also started walking towards the exit

"Ooh hello madam where?"Aditya said from behind making her stop

"Somewhere to take some fresh air"she replied

"In this condition?"

"So what I am pretty much sober"

"You are not going anywhere alone you are coming with me"he said while holding her hand

"Why will I come with you I don't know you or waise bhi meri mummy mana karti h ki koi bhi stranger ka sath nhi jate h kahi bhi pata nhi tum mujhe kidnap kardo tho"she said as she was not in her senses

"Enough of your nonsense now be a good girl and come with me"he said while glaring at her

"Okay fine I will come but on one condition" she said making him sigh

"Ok tell" he said

"I will drive the car"

"No way I am letting you to drive"

"Okay fine then I am not coming byy you go by yourself"she said and started walking again

"Okay fine come"he said and took her hand in his and went towards his car.

Both settled on their seats and he mumbled 'hai bhagwan raksha karna'

"Hn kya kuch bola apne"she asked

"Nhi kuch nhi"

And soon she started driving in high speed "sunshine please drive slowly"he said

"Ohh come on don't be sacry cat and my name is Amaira not sunshine so you better call me that" she said making him nod

In the mid way there car stops at a signal and another car also stopped beside them they rolled down there car mirror and one boy said"hey darling wanna have a ride" Aditya was so angry after hearing that but before he could say or do anything amaira said "Fuck you looser" and all the boys of that car get angry

"Bitch let's see who is losser and who is winner"he said and roared the engine

"Ok be ready to lose you asswhole" she said and she also roared the engine.

Aditya was astonished to see her like this.And soon the race started "hey Malhotra aap n pakad kar bethe kyuki abb hum udne wale h" amaira and she pressed the accelerator.

The other car boys were couldn't able to compete with her resulting them to lose the match"hey lossers byyy" amaira shouted

This whole time Aditya was only watching amaira's antics he recalled what Anaya said to him today 'Bhai we have lost our amu didi 10 years ago only and the person she is today is totally different from my dii because she was careless,she was always cheerful but now we rarely see her like this now she only knows her work and nothing'

He was so happy that he could see the old Amira.And he promised himself that he will try his best to bring back that old amaira.

                  *********
Precap

"Jab Chand hi mere samne ha tho taare kyu pasand ayenge mujhe"

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter.Do comment down and vote for it.

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️