Chapter 7

A day or two after the packs first training lesson, I found that it was harder to be around the Cullens for some odd reason and had decided to stop going. Along with not going to the training sessions, I stopped going to La Push. Jacob told me it was too dangerous right now because 3 more kids had phased. Including Seth's older sister Leah. He didn't want them to lose control somehow and end up hurting me. So he ordered me to stay home. I was only still at my house because I wanted to be, not because he told me to. Sure, Bella, keep thinking that.

The last couple days had been a little weird and hard. Weird because I was eating like horse and hard because the aching need to be with Jacob and the pack had gotten worse. I figured it would pass, but it was still there. Spiking up at random times, mostly when I was eating.

I was laying in bed when there was slight tap on my window. I froze. All the boys were in La Push. And Alice was hunting. Maybe Victoria had decided against the new born army and just came here to kill me now. I swallowed and heard the tapping again. Might as well welcome death.

I tip toed over to the window and unlocked the hatch, opening it up. Instead of Victoria I was greet with Rosalie. I sighed in relief and stepped back so she could climb in.

"God Rosalie, you scared the crap out of me..." I said once she took a seat in the rocking chair.

"Sorry Bella." She said with a slight smile. I couldn't help but gaze at her beauty. Her long blond hair fell off her shoulders in straight lengths. The shinning of the moon on her hair made it look platinum. She was wearing a long sleeved light grey sweater with skinny jeans that fit her perfectly. I envied how everything she wore fit perfectly and how she could pull off wearing rags.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" I asked, sitting cross legged on my bed.

She chuckled. "I wanted to talk to you about your decision of being with Jacob. Honestly, I'm glad. Not because I hate you or because I thought my brother was too good for you. Nothing like that. But because you chose to live. Being with Jacob is giving you a chance to live life. I don't know when, but Edward said he was going to apologize and try to get you back. I hope you make the right decision Bella. I hope you make the right choice of staying with Jacob. I don't want you to pick Edward because you feel bad or anything or because you think we will hate you. We understand what Edward did to you and how it made you feel. We won't blame you if you turn him down." She said. If Edward does happen to talk to me, I knew I was going to turn him down. I'd say no in a heart beat. Not just because he left, but because I have Jacob now. The love I had for Jacob and the pack, out shone everything I felt for Edward without a doubt.

"Honestly Rose, I wont pick Edward. I love Jacob now." I told her. She nodded and smiled.

"I'm glad your happy again Bella. I really am." she stood up and started going to the window.

"Hey Rose?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Does this mean we try being friends?" I asked her. I had always thought she hated me for being with Edward and now that I wasn't, I hoped we could at least have some kind of friendship.

"Of course. I'd like that." she said, giving me once last dazzling smiled before disappearing out the window into the night.

I thought over what she said. I cringed at the idea of seeing Edward. Even though I was healed, I still wasn't ready to face him. I didn't know if I ever would be ready. Letting someone go mentally was different from letting them go physically. Mentally, you didn't have to look them in the eye, and say "I don't love you anymore." or "I'm sorry but I've moved on". Maybe it wouldn't be so hard if his leaving hadn't had such an impact on me.