Chapter One🌹

She was beautiful, emerald eyes glinting in the sun and fiery red hair swaying in the wind

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She was beautiful, emerald eyes glinting in the sun and fiery red hair swaying in the wind. Her pale skin that glowed whenever she smiled and laughed.

"Brother, stop staring at her it's scary." The blonde haired girl said to her brother who was staring at the new girl who had moved to the village with her brothers and parents from further north.

Alec, a young boy who had never seen a girl as beautiful in the village as this mysterious red-haired girl who walked in the village with a basket in her hand, looking at the fruits. He stared, his blue eyes twinkling lust. She must been like same age as him and her sister Jane.

Jane was a blonde-haired and petite girl who loved her brother even though he could be an idiot. She is self-confident and always says things directly. Alec is the shyer of the twins, it is said that he is quieter and more mysterious.

"I'm not staring." Alec said glancing at his sister who grinned at him. Jane turned her head and looked at the breads that were on offer. "I heard her name is Evelyn. Beautiful name." Jane said glancing at the girl who was laughing along with the man who handed her the basket.

Evelyn. A beautiful name for a beautiful face. Evelyn it was like dancing on Alec's tongue. He said it in his mind many times and it was unbelievable. Before he could realize his blue eyes lock into emerald coored eyes. He felt his face heat up from being caught. He managed to see a sweet glowing smile on her face before he forced his head to turn away.

Alec looked around and another reddish haired person walked past him towards the girl. He was taller and more muscular than himself. Jane glanced at her brother and held the basket in her hand as she looked in the direction he was staring.

"He's the oldest of the siblings, Elliot I think his name is." Jane spoke to her brother who was busy staring at the duo further away.

Hello dears, thanks for reading. Please comment and vote❤️