Chapter Fifteen🌹

~Mature content ahead~

Evelyn was sure indeed. She originally wanted to wait for her to marry Alec but knowing it wouldn't happen for a long time she wanted it now. She wanted to feel Alec's hands on her body and him kissing every part of her body.

She felt Alec's lips on her neck and leaned her head back letting a soft moan escape her lips. Alec led them towards his bed at the same time and Evelyn switched their places. Alec sitting on the bed looking at the girl with a lustful expression.

"A-are y-you still sure?"

Evelyn gave him a small kiss on the lips and stood up. "I'm quite sure. Would you please open?" Evelyn asked pointing to the back of her dress. Alec nodded and his fingers slid down her back, sending chills down Evelyn's body.

He opened the dress and his fingers danced on her bare back. Evelyn dropped her dress and Alec looked at her body, she was beautiful. He raised his hand to the girl's cheek and caressed it, connecting their lips at the same time. His other hand danced on her soft body and he felt the lust rising.

He guided Evelyn onto the bed onto her back. Undressing himself at the same time.
Alec felt Evelyn's eyes on him and a grin came to his face. Evelyn's eyes waved over Alec's body, he looked good with a shirt on but even better without a shirt. His body was lean but she could see muscles on his stomach and biceps that must have been trained by yard work.

Alec did the same to the girl, his gaze roaming her body as he removed his pants. Evelyn sat up as Alec looked up at her face and they met halfway kissing passionately.
It was the first time for both of them and they were both nervous. Evelyn's fingers slid over the boy's body. Alec was Evelyn's first kiss and first in everything just as Evelyn was Alec's first. He has never even hugged any girl besides his sister and mother.

Alec's hands slid between Evelyn's legs and he gently rubbed her clit with his finger. Evelyn felt heat rising through her body and she just wanted to feel Alec. Letting out a small moan she felt Alec harden and slid her hand over his member gently pumping her hand along it.

Alec kissed Evelyn and looked at her. "Y-you have to tell if it hurts too much."  He whispered a little nervously which was cute and Evelyn nodded with a smile.

She felt Alec between her legs and leaned her head back. Alec watched Evelyn's expression as he thrust into her slowly and carefully. Evelyn bit her lip at first but quickly got used to it and nodded to Alec who quietly began thrusting in and out. Alec leaned forward and kissed Evelyn who put her hands on his neck. Gradually he started to pick up the pace and Evelyn let out a small moans which made Alec more excited and he picked up the pace.

Evelyn felt like she was in heaven, Alec's hands on her body and his lips on her neck. She clasped her hands on his back and Alec nuzzled her neck gently. Their hot bodies against each other was what Evelyn needed. She felt the heat rise with each thrust and Alec looked into her eyes.

She saw lust in his eyes and a love she didn't believe was true. She sank into Alec's blue eyes. "I love you Evelyn." Alec whispered and kissed the girl as he felt himself getting closer.

He slowed down with each thrust a groan escaped his lips as he released. Their bodies were sweaty together and Alec looked into the emerald eyes and kissed the girl before getting up and moving next to her.
Evelyn breathed deeply and quickly and Alec looked at the ceiling of his room, catching his breath.

Evelyn turned onto her side and Alec opened his arms to take the girl into his embrace. He kissed her head. "Did I hurt you?" He asked and Evelyn shook her head.

"No, it was perfect." She replied with a smile on her face and Alec tightened his grip.

Evelyn reached out and looked at the ring on her finger. "It is beautiful." She said and Alec smiled. "My father had given it to my mother and my mother wanted you to have it." Alec told and a big grin appeared on Evelyn's face. "Oh you've told your mother about me." She said sheepishly and Alec blushed.

"We'd better get dressed before Jane comes in or my mother." Alec said and stood up looking at the girl who was smiling.

Evelyn hummed and put on her dress while Alec was still on the bed looking at her. She glanced back and grinned.

"Do you like what you see?"

Alec blinked and felt his cheeks heat up and he stood up.

"I like everything I see about you."

"Alec!"

Alec quickly put on his clothes and looked at Evelyn who stood shyly in place. "My mother came home, let's go." He said but Evelyn looked at him. Alec stopped and turned to look at her.

"Is that a good idea?" Evelyn asked looking at her hands.

"You've already met her and she likes you and she told you that I told her about you." Alec explained and still felt himself blushing because his mother told Evelyn.

Evelyn nodded and they stepped out of Alec's room. He was the first to walk into the hall and stopped at the living room door. Jane sat on the sofa and looked at her brother and their mother turned around in the kitchen.

"Hey Alec, how was your day?" The twins' mother asked and Jane grinned widely.

"Ooh I think Alec's day went great because he had company." Jane said teasingly and their mother stopped in her tracks.

"Evelyn?" She asked out loud with a smile on her face and Alec scratched the back of his neck.

Evelyn stepped out from behind Alec and smiled shyly.

"Hey."

Their mother's eyes widened but quickly a big smile appeared on her face. "Oh hey Evelyn. I'm making dinner do you want to eat with us?" She asked suddenly straightening her posture. Evelyn looked at Alec who smiled at her.

"Thank you, I'd love to." She answered and the twins mother nodded and returned to the kitchen.

They walked into the living room and Alec led Evelyn to the couch. The grin on Jane's face never left. Alec scolded his sister and Jane laughed. "I see that you two agreed." She said looking at both of them.

"Yes, we were able to talk about things." Alec answered and Jane hummed. "I see, but I still recommend that Evelyn keep her hair down." Jane said with a grin and Evelyn turned to look at Alec who was staring at her neck.

"Unless you want your body to disappear Alec." Jane added, her gaze landing on Evelyn's left hand.

"Oh!" She exclaimed.

"You finally dared to do it!" Jane exclaimed and their mother also peeked from the door. Evelyn raised an eyebrow in confusion and Alec felt his cheeks heat up again.

"Alec has been talking for weeks about how he wants to propose to you when mother gave him the ring, but then your fight and now he dared to do it." Jane told and Alec wanted to sink underground.

"Alec has been telling me a lot about you and I gave the ring to him after I met you at church." Their mother said at the same time stepping in front of Evelyn and looking at the ring with a smile.