CHAPTER 14

My private investigator found video footage of the time of the abduction of the six year old all them years ago

My private investigator found video footage of the time of the abduction of the six year old all them years ago. Across several sources, and many people interogated by my men, we found more videos which resurfaced.

Many more that made me want to vomit.

Mica was not in any of them, except, something was not adding up. Francis knows Mica and him being in Houston didn't make any sense.

Sophie managed to get as close as possible to him, without arousing any suspcion. Despite not wanting to admit it, she was smart enough to give another kid in the train some candy if he could place a recorder on the girl.

The small boy ran up and down the train station until ramming straight into the teenager, he tapped her and said sorry to Mica. Mica flashed his teeth and helped them both up.

Sophie handed me an earpiece.

"I think you should call me a genius." She said.

I smiled, "You might be. Impress me some more and I'll get Francis to leave you alone."

She glared at me,"Please don't think I want to spend time with you. Francis, is amazing at so many things."

The last sentence oozed with sarcasm.

A part of me wanted to laugh and the other wanted to strangle Francis and ask what the hell they were doing.

"Well I guess I'll change my mind when I see it." I said and her cheeks turned pink.

Mission accomplished: Get Sophie flustered.

This was only a way to pass time, as the train neared it's final stop.

Mica coughed and I could hear Francis on the other line.

"Where even are you right now, Mica?" Francis said.

Mica coughed, "I'm busy with someone. Come on, you know the drill. Don't call me when I'm busy unless you wanna' join."

Francis sighed, "Fine, I'll see you later. Sophie and Antonio are going to get the girl, you will be the one to kill the girl. Do you understand?"

Mica grunted.

Whatever Mica was doing, it was behind Francis back. Sophie's face paled, and she frantically turned to face me.

"Will Mica take her to Francis?" She asked.

I shook my head,"Looks like it."