1. WAY BACK HOME

Reaching out to you in the dead of the night
No matter where I go, I'll always end up on your side
In this journey time's led me back
Back to my home now I found a way back home.....

                            ~Way Back Home
__________________________________

"Finally I'm back!". A 5 '6 boy sighed happily, feeling the familiar linger of home , roaming his eyes around the Chhatrapati Shivaji international airport." Ab ye Nishu kaha mar gayi?."

I was roaming around finding my way to exit and that excuse of a sister I have. She was supposed to pick me at 10:00 AM but here she's nowhere to be seen. Suddenly l someone hugged me from back and I immediately knew that was my sister.

" Bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!."she screamed.

" Yeah yeah it's me. No need to create a ruckus here and scream. And where were you huh? Weren't You supposed to pick me at 10?You see the time?" I ranted. She pouted and said.

" Chill bhaiya I'm just a few minutes late and that too because of traffic. And this is how you will greet me when we meet after half a year? I won't talk to you".

" If you aren't gonna talk to me then I guess I'll have to give all your gifts and chocolates to someone else." I said.

" Nahi nahi bhaiya aap to mere pyaare Bhai ho na aap meri chocolates aur gifts kisi aur ko kaise de sakte hai?" She whined.

" Ha ha sab tera hi hai meri maa.Ab chale ghar."I exclaimed.

The black headed boy got out of the airport with his sister Nishita. He sat in the black Mercedes with his sister observing the changes the Mumbai city has faced in the 10 years he was away.

His eyes were wandering around with his mind being a disarray of various thoughts and everything was just cluttered. He had recently broken up with his long term partner whom he was really serious about. While he was having his time collecting his thoughts the car suddenly took a halt and he realized he reached home.

His parents were standing on the entrance of the house ready to welcome their beloved son. The moment he saw his parents he ran and hugged them.

"Namaste mumma namaste papa" Ishan greeted his parents and touched their feet to seek blessings from them.

"Kaisa hai mera Ishu? Dekh kitna patla ho gaya! Mai bolti thi na ki mere Bina tu dhang se khana nahi khayega? Isi liye tujhe akele vaha chodna nahi chahti thi mai."His mother ranted on him while entering their home.

"Mumma mai patla nahi hua ulta maine to weight gain kar liya." Ishan said defending himself and looked at his father in hope that he would support him but his father said.

" Bhai tum maa bete mein mai nahi aana chahta. Tum dono baad mein ek side hoke mere khilaf ho jaate ho. Apne masle khud hal karo." Then after chatting and laughing with his beloved family Ishan went to his room to have a short nap.

After a while Ishan woke and freshened up and came to the dining area just to see all the dishes he could even think names of on the dining table. He knew that his mom was gonna overboard with feeding him since he met them after a long time. When Mrs. Kishan saw Ishan was downstairs she pulled him to sit and have some food.
She said she was gonna feed her son even though Ishan whined that he had grown up and could eat himself.

" Maa ke liye bachhe bachhe hi rehte hai chahe vo kitne bhi bade kyu na ho jaye." She said and started feeding him.

He was eating while thinking how long it took him to get this comfortable with his own family.
He was finally back.

To be continued .....