7. A MEOWSOME DAY

The only truth, everything comes back to you
You still make me nervous when you walk in the room
Then butterflies they come alive and I'll make sure you know
Everything comes back to you
Even if the whole world is watching I'll still dance with you

__________________________________

"Hi, I am Ishan" that pretty boy said

Shubhman was still trying to organize his thoughts that he stuttered while speaking.....

"h-hi- *clears throat* Heyy I'm Shubhman"

After some chats the said man named Shubman and Ishan became friends and decided to spend some of their vacation days in India together. After exchanging contacts Ishan had to leave him. And after having some drinks Shubman also left the place.

After a long and hectic day, as Shubman hit his pillows, the events of the day played over in his mind like a movie reel. The opulent wedding reception had been a lavish affair, filled with the glitz and glamour befitting of his family's stature in society. Yet, amidst the extravagant decorations and elaborate ceremonies, Shubman found himself drawn to Ishan, the groom's brother or the stranger he had been seeing multiple times coincidentally past days.

Ishan had a magnetic presence, his charm and intelligence captivating Shubman from the moment they were introduced. As they exchanged pleasantries and anecdotes about their shared experiences, Shubman couldn't help but feel a sense of kinship with Ishan, despite their differing backgrounds.

Reflecting on their conversation, Shubman marveled at Ishan's humility and genuine passion. Unlike many of the people he encountered in his social circles, Ishan seemed uninterested in his wealth or status. Instead, he spoke passionately about his interests and aspirations, igniting a spark of inspiration within Shubman.
And suddenly Shubman remembered that he had asked the latter for his Instagram.
Shubman opened his Instagram and added his new friend
Search : 'irresistibleishan'

Ishan

9 posts 7 followers 9 following
Follow

He clicked the follow option and the request was sent.

He was thinking how the past few days went for him

Lost in thought, Shubman couldn't shake the feeling that meeting Ishan was more than just a chance encounter. There was a sense of destiny in their connection, a feeling that their paths were meant to cross for a reason.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lying in bed, Ishan replayed the events of the day in his mind, each moment etched vividly in his memory. The wedding reception had been a grand affair, filled with all the pomp and splendor one would expect from a billionaire family. Yet, amidst the glittering chandeliers and extravagant displays, it was meeting Shubman that had left the greatest impression on him.

From the moment they were introduced, Ishan sensed a connection with Shubman, a shared understanding that transcended their differences in upbringing. As they exchanged stories and laughter, Ishan was struck by Shubman's genuine curiosity and humility, qualities that set him apart from the superficiality often found in their social circles.

In Shubman, Ishan saw a kindred spirit, someone who valued authenticity and sincerity above all else. Despite his privileged background, Shubman seemed unfazed by his family's wealth, more interested in forging meaningful connections with those around him.

Finally after the long day, Ishan was ready to sleep. As Ishan closed his eyes, he couldn't shake the feeling that meeting Shubman was no mere coincidence. There was a sense of destiny in their encounter, a belief that their paths had crossed for a reason.