Chapter 4

I walked into the airport bathroom and fixed my hair. Liking my appearance I then leave and take a taxi to a hotel. It was only 6:37 so I decide to go to the mall and upgrade my wardrobe. When I walk in to a store this man who was wearing a fur coat with black skinny jeans and white v-neck shirt walked up to me.

"Hey Girl I love that outfit" said the man in a girlish voice. He's gay. Yay I finally meet someone who is. I am not against it nor race or religion.

"Thanks!" I said to him.

"Your not from here are you?" he asks.

"Im from Seattle." I said and he smiled.

"You know I have a friend who is a photographer for a modeling agency and I think that you would be perfect for one of the photo shoots." he said.

"I actually really like singing a lot. I feel as models are fake. I mean theres photoshops on computers and stuff." I said.

"Well theres this one photo shoot that you would like. Basically its making fun of them in an artsy way." he says.

"Wow I would actually love to do that" I said. he then handed my a piece of paper with his phone number on it.

"You have your own phone?" I ask.

"Of course almost every one does here. Let me buy you one on me." He said.

"Wow thanks, wait whats your name?" I said and we both laughed.

"My really name is Jesse but call me Jessica" He says.

"okay Jessica. Well my name is Amanda." I say.

We then walk into a phone store and he gives me it.

"This is your phone number and add my number in it." he says.

"Thanks so much, but when is the photo shoot?" I ask.

"In two weeks. Your gonna be the next big thing." He says.

"Thanks bye." I say to him while whistling for a taxi. I go to my apartment that I am renting now and relax. I'm pretty hungry so I decide to go to a restaurant. Yes all by myself. I decide to go to an Italian restaurant. Once I get there a bunch of people are looking at me and a lot of guys smile at me and its kind of creepy. I sit down all by myself at a table. I then look around and see Kurt sitting with two other guys and this one girl. I quickly cover my face with the menu, but not my eyes so I can spy. The girl has blonde hair looks kinda fat and has a huge nose. I then see Kurt kiss the girls cheek. Wow so I guess I'm not missed and he has friends. He moved on quick. I put the menu down because the waiter came.

"What can I get you miss?" the lady asks.

"Can I have a water for now. Im still looking" I say.

"Okay no problem" she says. I focus my eyes back on to Kurt's table. Then Kurt looks around and sees me. Shoot. I look down at the menu and pretend like I didn't even know he was there or in Los Angeles. I look down quickly at my menu and try to find something to eat, even though I'm not even really reading. I started breathing harder and my heart rate sped up. I then see out of the corner of my eye him walking up to me. I'm just trying to breathe regularly.

"Amanda" I hear. I look up as if I am being distracted from reading. I then pretend to act surprised but I'm still furious. My smile than fades and he sees that.

"Wow you remember my name surprised. By the way thanks for leaving me my senior year. I hope whatever your doing works out great." I said then my tears started to form. I look over at his table and I see this guy that was pretty skinny and had long brown hair smile at me. He was actually kinda cute but not as much as Kurt. He looked sad when I said that. I wiped my tears so I wouldn't still be crying.

"Can we talk maybe like at my house or something? Why don't you join us?" he said. I rolled my eyes at him and when I got up he gave me a hug and I hugged him back almost about to cry because no one hasn't even hugged me since he did. I walked to his table while sitting next to him at the booth.

"This is Courtney, Dave, and Krist. Guys meet Amanda." he said.

"You hungry?" Kurt asked me sweetly. I nodded my head shyly.

"Can we get a spaghetti for her please?" Kurt asked the waiter and the waiter nodded with a smile.

"How do you guys know each other?" Krist asked.

"I'm his girlfriend. Sorry... Ex girlfriend. Well I actually don't know. Why don't you tell them so I can figure it out too?" I ask Kurt as he gulps nervously and scratches his head.

"Well I'm his girlfriend now sorry." Courtney said. Kurt put his hand on his forehead trying to cover his face.

"Oh boy this is about to go down." Dave said.

"Kurt and I have known each other way longer and our relationship is probably healthier than you." I said.

"You think that Kurt wants a healthy relationship Kurt wants live on the edge. It seems like you don't know Kurt that much and what are you 16." she said to me rudely.

"First of all I'm 18 and I'm probably way more mature than you. In fact i'm done. I'm sorry. It was really nice meeting you guys. You too Courtney. Pleasure was mine." I said and I got up.

"Definitely was yours because I'm sure no one did." she said meanly and I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"Why do you always have to be such a bitch all the time?" Dave asked Courtney.

"You don't have to leave you can stay." Kurt said to me.

"No I should. Oh um here's the money for my spaghetti. Thanks for not calling me by the way I really appreciate it." I said while throwing money on the table and I walked out only to be followed by Kurt.

"Wait Amanda." Kurt said to me while pulling my arm.

"Kurt you moved on its fine I understand." I said while crying and Kurt embracing me in a hug as I cried into his chest.

"I want to talk to you at my place. Please stay and after I tell you, you can leave if you really want too." he said and grabbed my head close to his chest were I could here is heart beat. He then kissed my forehead and wiped my tears. He then kissed my lips but its was just lips, no tongue, it was really passionate. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, just letting my head rest on his shoulder.

"You really hurt me." I said.

"I know baby." He said.

"No you don't. Everyday I sat alone in a bathroom stall eating my lunch while crying about how you left me because I was worthless. I even sat on a train track but it never came." I said to him and started crying. He's so sensitive and thats one reason why I love him.

"Your not worthless, I promise you that." He said and we hugged for a few more seconds while he wiped his own tears. His eyes were red and he held my hand as we walked inside. Courtney was giving me the death glare but I ignored it. Dave handed me my money back and I laughed and put it in my purse and ate the spaghetti and we left to their apartment.