Chapter 17

2 Months Later

Phone Convo

Hey can we talk?~ Kurt

Of course.~ me

Come over to my house right now than~ Kurt

Okay~ me

End Of Phone Convo

I put on a black shirt with a white pleated mini skirt with some socks and jelly heels. I then brushed my recently dyed blonde hair and left it down.

While driving to Kurt's house I'm thinking of things he might talk to me about.

At Kurt and Courtney's House

I knock on the door and Kurt answers it right away and pulls me inside.

"Courtney said I can't see you anymore and if I do I'm not allowed to see the baby"

"What that's ridiculous that's absurd" I say to him.

"So we can't really hang out together alone anymore unless it's with the whole band and stuff." Kurt says quickly

"Why are you talking so fast?" I ask him.

"Well if she finds out that your here than she won't let me see the baby. So I just wanted to tell you quickly. We can still Hang out just secretly." Kurt said.

"Kurt do you hear yourself? You sound insane. That's your baby too Kurt, you can hang out with whoever you want."

"Well she has custody over it"

"Oh... Well... It's still not okay that's she's doing that to you" I say.

"Okay you have to leave now because she's coming back soon. " He says.

"Okay"

I then quickly kiss him and run to my car and scream to him.

"I love you Kurt Cobain for eternity" I scream to him.

"I love you too" he mouthed and we both smiled at each other. I knew that we both could tell that it was a real smile. Causing us to really smile again.

I got in my car and backed out of the drive way. Realizing how forbidden our love is and how hatred it is by people. Kurt and I love each other but no one cares they just care about themselves. While we, since we love people and care about how they feel we feel bad. Kurt and I have an eternal love. I think we even loved each other way before we met. When we glanced at each other in the hallway. We have always loved each other. If only I was there with him to tell him not to do the heroin while Courtney was saying for him to take it.