Chapter 13

I woke up and felt someone's arms around me. It must have been just a horrible dream.

"Hey Kurty" I said to him. It wasn't Kurt it was Axl. Good thing Axl wasn't awake to hear that. I wanted to cry all over again because it wasn't a dream it really happened. My head was starting to hurt. All I could feel was pain. I was so depressed that I took five pills of anti-depressant and your only suppose to take half a day. I didn't care, I needed the pain to go away. I locked the bathroom door and took them. I still felt pain. One of the side effects and I got that. I used the tub to lift myself but fell back on my butt. I screamed out in pain.

"Open the door" Axl said sweetly while trying to open it.

I tried opening it but my arm was to heavy for me to lift.

"I can't" I cried.

"Try harder" he said.

I grabbed the edge of the sink and pulled myself up and leaned on the wall. I then unlocked the door but slipped and Axl caught me.

"What were you doing?"

"I just wanted the pain to go away." I cried.

He picked me up bridal style and laid me back in the bed.

"I have to go" I said.

"Where do you think your going?"

"I have breakfast with Dave" I said.

"Your dating Dave now?"

"No Dave is like my big brother" I say while laughing because I'm so out of it from the pills.

"Okay but I'm taking you" he said. I pushed myself off the bed and stumbled to the closet. I put in an off the shoulder crop top with a peach colored pleated high waisted mini skirt. I decided to wear white converse because I can barely walk. I do my makeup and make sure it's waterproof.

I looked ill.

I grabbed my stupid brick phone and walked to the car while Axl drove me.

"Call me when you want me to pick you up"

"I think Dave will take me" I say.

"Okay have fun"

I stumble to the door and open t while walking to the table. I then see Dave sitting there with Kurt.

I then turn around but fall because of the pills and Dave helped me up and made me sit at the table which was next to his seat but across from Dave. I wanted to sit next to Kurt. I used the table to pull me up while my arms started shaking. I then sat in the chair now next to Kurt.

"What happened to you?" Dave asked me.

"Nothing" I say while laughing.

"She obviously took something" Kurt said to Dave. I started crying hysterically.

"No I didn't I didn't take anything" I stuttered.

"What'd you take baby girl?" Kurt asked me. I missed him calling me that and I started crying even more.

"They were just anti-depressants that I had" I said.

"How many?" Dave asked.

"Only five" I said.

"You took five. What were you doing trying to kill yourself?" Kurt yelled at me. I started crying.

"Did you try to kill yourself?" Kurt asked me and then shook me.

"Hey don't shake her" Dave said.

"What did you do?" Kurt screamed at me while crying and I was crying even more.