Chapter 11

I walked out still a virgin which made me happy but it was hard not to moan the whole time. Nobody has ever touched me like that. I liked it. I go home and no one was there except for Kurt. I see Kurt laying on the bed with his head propped up on his elbows.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm mad"

"Why are you mad?" I ask with a little laugh at how cute he is.

"It's my fault" he says.

"Nothing's your fault. What do you thinks your fault?" I say to him.

"That if I didn't do heroin you would love me more" he says while wiping his tears.

"Aww Kurt I do love you and there's no amount that can be shown because I love you too much"

"No" he randomly says.

"Yes. In fact I love you so much that I'm ready." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks me confused.

"You know what I mean" I say while taking off my clothes and underwear.

"Are you sure?"

"Kurt I wanna have your kids, I want to be your wife." I say to him. He has a huge smile.

"You love me that much?"

"More than that" I say to him as he takes off his pajama pants. It was then when I wasn't a virgin.

Morning

I woke up on top of Kurt.

"Finally your up" he says to me with a smile and I smile back.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Like an hour. I just didn't want to wake you up"

"How did I get so lucky? I love you Kurt, a lot" I say to him while kissing his cheek for a long time.

"I love you too goddess" he said to me while kissing my head.

I then got off of him and it hurt walking so I was limping a bit, while Kurt laughed at me.

"Hey your lucky your not a girl" I say to him while turning on the shower and waiting for it to get warm. Kurt got up and got in it.

"Kurt how did you do that it hasn't even heated up yet" I say to him.

"Yeah it has get in" he says.

I then got in the shower and it was still freezing cold.

"Kurt you said it was warm" I say to him as I wrap my hands around me and he then hugs me while I'm still hugging myself to make me warm.

I then look at the water draining and see blood.

"Kurt are you bleeding?" I ask him.

"Are you asking me if I'm on my period?"

We both laughed.

He turned his body to grab the soap.

"Oh your back is bleeding" I say.

"Well it should because you were scratching me the whole time." he said while rubbing the soap on his chest and then handing it to me so I could wash myself.

"Sorry" I said.

"It's fine that just means I'm a great f*cker." he says and I roll my eyes.

I then wash my hair and hand it to him as he rejects it.

"Kurt you have to wash your hair at some point"

"Nope"

"Please for me" I say to him while sticking out my bottom lip. He then grabbed the shampoo and washed his hair and then the conditioner after.

"I hate this" he yelled while rinsing the conditioner out his hair as I laughed.

We then both got out and dried ourselves with a towel. We then get dressed. I wore a white tight t-shirt that was cut to be cropped, added my plaid flannel shirt on top and buttoned it up just a little bit, and then a black big cardigan on top of it and some denim skinny jeans that had a lot of holes in them, I then added some of my dirty white sneaker Adidas. Kurt just wore whatever he felt like. Which were some jeans, black converse and a black cowboy hat. he didn't want to wear a shirt, to show off that me and him loved each other last night.

"I wanted to give you something" Kurt said. It was a gold ring on a necklace.
He then hooked it into the little hole to make sure it stayed on me.

"It's beautiful" I say to him while looking at it in the mirror.

"It was my grandmas" he said. I don't know if this is his way of asking me to marry him.

"So what does this mean?" I ask him.

"It just means I love you and I'm giving you one of the persons that I used to love the most ring" he said. I was kinda disappointed but I don't want to rush him into marriage.

"Thanks so much I love you" I say to him while hugging him as he flinches because of me touching the scratches on his back.

"I love you too"

"Want me to clean those scratches?" I asked.

"No it's fine"

"They look like they hurt or did hurt while I was scratching you" I say.

"It's fine I wasn't thinking about while you were scratching me but it does hurt now" he says and i kiss him.

"Well I'm sorry" I say.

We then walk out into the living room to see Dave and Krist sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

I then sit on the couch next to Dave and Kurt makes one of those couch noises so we can look at him and he turns around to show us his back while Dave and Krist look at me with a smirk to let me know they were about to tease me.

"How was your first time bad girl?" Dave asked. My face started to get red and I was super embarrassed.

"Yeah bad girl" Krist said to me and I look at Kurt laughing.

"Your so cute" Kurt said to me while starting to tickle me as I kicked my legs.

We then had to go to their interview called Nirvana's Interview. Of course Kurt and all the guys went shirtless. Except Kurt flaunted his back to the camera and made me sit next to them as he did that and I covered my face and out of the cameras view to grab three chocolate chip cookies. I give two to Kurt and keep one for myself. As I eat mine on camera.

"I want one" Dave said.

"Here" Kurt said while finishing his nibble on a cookie and then handing that same cookie to Dave, Dave then ate it and we all laughed. We're all like family.

"By the way she did this to me" Kurt said to the camera while showing his back one last time and flexing his arms again. I'm so embarrassed, but I just laugh it off. He's too cute, I love him so much.

"I love you Kurt" I say to him.

"I love you too" he said back to me as we had a passionate kiss.