Chapter 14

Its been about a month. Axl and I have been together, he hasn't abused me or anything only mentally, but that's if we get in fights. Which is rare. Yes I still miss Kurt but I'm trying to move on. I've seen a therapist to help me with everything.

"Your coming to my concert right?" Axl asked.

"Your Concert, its Guns N Roses Concert" I say correcting him while getting off of the couch to go to the kitchen.

"Nope the band is mine just like this body of yours" he says to me and pulls me back down as I fall in his lap and I laugh as he blows raspberries in my neck making me laugh even more. I then get up to get some water from the kitchen.

"Hey we gotta leave soon so get dressed"

"Fine" I said.

I put on a blue tank top that had a sweetheart neckline, some red booty shorts and blue heels.

"Ready" I yell and go in the elevator to get to downstairs.

I didn't feel like taking the stairs.

"Woah" he says to me.

I never wear high waisted booty short but it's one of the styles now.

"You know I'm turning 20 in three days." I say.

"Oh really you never told me when your birthday was" he said. That's a lie I've told him many times. Kurt knows when my birthday is.

Backstage Of Concert

I was looking at the crowd from backstage and see Axl stage dive. I've always wanted to try it. Then I see Axl back on stage after two minutes.

"Come on out" Axl says to me. I then walked out on stage and everyone started cheering.

"She's gonna sing a song with my called Paradise City and then Welcome To the Jungle" he says.

Someone hands me a mic.

"Axl you never told me this" I said getting nervous. I looked out into the crowd and felt my stomach drop.

I then sing Paradise City and after Welcome To The Jungle with Axl.

It felt amazing to preform for once. I love it. I did want to be in a band but modeling took place. Plus I wouldn't be able to top some other bands.

"Axl next time tell me. Thanks for letting me come up and sing though." I said.

"Alright baby" he says to me with a smirk. As I walk off stage Axl gropes my butt. I turn around and blow a kiss to him and walk backstage and I hear the crowd scream and laugh to myself. Well there's about two more hours left and I'm pretty bored. Maybe I should call Dave.

Phone Convo

Hey it's Amanda~ me

Oh hey what's up?~ Dave

I'm bored do you want to hang out?~ me

Sure come to my place~ Dave

You got your own place?~ me

Ya I can come pick you up if you want~Dave

Your so sweet. I'd love that I'm at the Staples Center.~ me

Oh okay be right there~ Dave

End Of Phone Convo

I swear if that guy didn't like me as his sister, I would totally date him. I mean he's so sweet. But can be a bit clueless at times but it's cute.

30 Minutes Later

Dave showed up and stared at me. I knew why it was because I've my outfit. I kind of well maybe like Dave.

"Hey thanks for picking me up" I say while getting in the passenger seat as he stares still.

"Uhh ya no problem man"

"Rad" I say.

We then get to his house. It was beautiful. It was two stories high.

"You like?" Dave asked.

"More like love"

We both laugh.

Dave sits next to me on the couch.

"You hungry?" He asks.

"I've got some pizza and we can put it in the oven and then eat it in the dining room." He says. He is so adorable. I love this excitement he has.

"Sure do you have brownies?" I ask.

"I have a brownie mix" he says.

"Yay we can make it together" I say.

"Oh you can get comfy. I can get you some sweatpants if you want."

"I would love that" I say to him while following him into his room.

I unbutton my shorts and take them off and he stares at me while a give a soft giggle. He then hands me his sweatpants.

"Uhh here you go" he says while stuttering a bit.

I wrap my arms around his neck and put his hands on my hips. It felt so right. I leaned in to kiss him as he did the same. It felt magical.

"Wait aren't you dating Axl?"

"I'm pretty sure Axl has done way worse than this"

We then get into a heated make out session.

"Dave your one of the sweetest guys I've ever met"

"Thanks" he says in between a kiss.

I then put my sweatpants on and
We then stop kissing so we can make the brownies. Right when we put the tray full of brownie mix in the oven we take the bowl that we mixed it in and eat the left over

"Yum" I say while handing it to him as he takes it to the sink and washes it.

"Dave would you ever hurt me?" I ask.

"Never, what makes you think that?" He asks.

"Well Kurt hurt me mentally with love and Axl hurt me physically." I say.

"I'm not like them at all and I hate guys like Axl"

"Yeah I know do" I say. We then quickly kissed each other.

"Can I show you something?"

"Sure" I say.

He grabs me and takes me to the attic and it has a huge drum-set. He then takes off his shirt and starts playing it like crazy. I mean he was sweating man.

After he's done I clap.

"You made that up?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Why don't you show Kurt and Kristine and try making a song out of it?"

"It's not there type, man"

"Ohh okay" I say.

"THE BROWNIES" Dave says while running up the stairs and turned the light off while I was in the attic.

"Dave you turned the light off" I say while trying to find the staircase.

"Sorry"

Then the lights flicker on and I go up the stairs to the kitchen where Dave now is.

"There perfect" I say.

"Yup" he says.

"Now are we making them into weed brownies or just regular" I say.

"Regular I've done too much pot for the day"

"Oh have you?" I ask and he nods.

We then kiss each other.

I call Axl and say I'm staying over at Dave's House.

Dave and I cuddled while watching nickelodeon and stuff while eating brownies.