Chapter 6

I woke up around 10:00 in the morning. I have a massive headache. I go in the elevator and walk down the stairs to see the maid cleaning. I then forget I'm not wearing pants, but she's probably used to it. I go in the cabinet to see a bunch of cocaine but I find the Advil. I then brought the whole bottle upstairs. I took one so that my hang over wouldn't be as painful. I then take my clothes off and get in the shower. I then sing Paradise City in the shower and forget how loud I am, but I don't really care. I then wrap a towel around me and see Axl still sleeping. I then call Krist.

Phone Convo

Hey - me

morning - Krist

So we up for breakfast? - me

yup - Krist

Where at? - me

Groovy Bird - Krist

Okay what time are we meeting there? - me

Noon that cool? - Krist

Tottaly bye - me

End Of Phone Convo

I dry myself off and look in Axl's closet. I then see a black thong and a mini tank black dress. I tie the towel around me so that I can brush my straight hair. I looked great today. I then put on the new thong I found and ripped the tag off and put it on. I then put the black bra that I was wearing last night back on. I applied Chanel lotion to my body and put the black dress on which looked really hot on me. I decided it was time to wake up Axl. I first crawled up to him and sat on him. I then whisper sang Welcome To The Jungle in his ear. I then licked his lips and he woke up.

"Morning" I whispered to him while still on him.

"Morning Amanda" he said. I then put the Advil pill in his mouth and he swallowed it. I then saw his Adams Apple move and I bit my lip.

"You have to get up now. Remember we have breakfast and its at Groovy Bird at 12" I said.

"I'm guessing you found that dress in my closet" he said while sitting up and I wrap my hands around his neck and nod. I then got off of him and he laid back down.

"Axl come one" I said while walk back to him and taking the covers off of him.

"Fine" he then got up and took a shower as I did my make up in the mirror. I put black eyeliner on, blush to make my cheek bones pop out more, then red lipstick and a bunch of mascara on. Wow I look hot! I never put this much makeup on, but I was hot! I didn't even notice that Axl was already done getting ready he just brushed hair and blow dried it. I then put on my black heels from last night.

"You look hot" Axl said.

"I know, you don't look to bad yourself." I said to him while biting my lip after and walking down the stairs while swaying my hips as he stared. It was already 11:45, were probably gonna be 16 minutes late. Once we got there it was 12:15, I was close. While Axl paid the driver, I got out the car and grabbed my purse and felt my butt groped and I looked at Axl and he laughed. We then kissed, his hands on my shoulder and mine fidgeting with the end of his shirt. After, we walked into the Groovy Bird, while his hands were on my hips. Everyone at the table, Kurt, Courtney, Krist, and Dave had popped out eyes. I looked at Axl and he smirked.

"Hey guys" I said to them with a smile and kissed each of there cheeks with a small hug. Axl didn't say anything but we both sat down next to each other on the booth but with Axl at the end.

"Oh sorry this is Axl" I said to them mostly to Kurt, seeing his face red.

"We know" Courtney said being really mean.

Axl wrapped his arm around me and I scooted closer to him.

"So do you know whats good here?" I asked.

"Waffles are the best." Dave said.

"I love waffles." Axl said and I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"So how did you two meet?" Courtney asked in again a mean tone

"We met at this club called Rock House" I said

"And how did you get in?" Courtney said meanly again.

"Can you not talk to her in that way?" Axl said.

"I can do what I want I'm Courtney Love if you haven't noticed." Courtney said.

"They just let me in." I said.

"How did you and Kurt meet?" Axl asked me.

"Well we were boyfriend and girlfriend in high school but he kinda just left me and didn't say anything." I said.

"He missed out" Axl said.

"Big Time man" Dave said and Krist, Dave, and Axl all laughed.

"What can I get you guys?"

We ended up getting orange juice and waffles.

"So what are you guys doing after this man?" Krist asked.

"Well were gonna find members for her band and after probably chill man" Axl said.

"Your making your own band?" Kurt asked.

"yeah" I say bluntly. I then hear Courtney snicker.

"Whats so funny?" I asked Courtney with a harsh tone.

"Your band is probably gonna suck and just be about princesses and rainbows." Courtney said.

"Oh and your band doesn't suck?" I ask. Then everyone laughed at that.

"Well if you guys want you can come to our show tonight" Dave says to Axl.

"Right on man" Axl says.

We then all finished eating.

"Kurty I'm stuffed" Courtney says to Kurt while giving him a nickname and smirks at me evilly.

"Ya you would be" I mumble but I guess everyone heard it and everyone laughed including Kurt and I smiled to see him smile.

"B*tch don't try me because you know that I can beat you up, because your just a good girl princess." Courtney said.

"Oh baby she wouldn't be with me if she was." Axl said and smirked.

"Look we have to go it was great having breakfast with you. Maybe we will have time to go to the show." I said.

Axl and I then left.