Chapter 12

I woke up and got ready for the day. I put on my dull baby blue crop top sweatshirt, then a plaid mini skirt with some of my white converse which were a little bit dirty.

"Morning" I tell the guys.

"We have rehearsals for an upcoming tour I don't know if you want to come" Kurt said. I can tell that he's a little upset.

"Kurt can we talk alone" I say to make the guys leave. Once they leave I ask, "what's wrong?"

"I just don't want to go on tour I hate performing"

"Why Kurty? You used to love it." I say to him.

"I'm just tired of it"

"Okay but you don't have to do it then" I say while lightly grabbing his arm.

"I do though everyone wants me to do it." he yells.

"I don't want you to do it if you don't want too" I say to him while wrapping my arms around his waist while looking into his eyes.

"But my fans and all these other f*cking people want me to do it. I love them too much" he screams.

He cares to much about people, but so do I and I know why we're like that. It's because no one cared about us except for each other but now a bunch of people care about us because we got famous, him for Nirvana, and me for modeling.

"Okay babe I understand. Lets just get this tour out of the way and this can be your last one."

He smiles and kisses me while we hug.

We then go to a music studio and they start practicing all of their songs, which I love because there songs are great. I start taking pictures with my Polaroid camera which has film in color, instead of black and white. I take a picture of Krist and Kurt talking to this girl. After I take the picture i look at it on the film and i liked it.

I then got a call.

Phone convo

Hello is this Amanda?

Yes this is she and who is this?~ me

It's Courtney~ Courtney

What do you want?~ me

I really need to talk to you.~ Courtney

Fine. I'm at the California Music Studio Place Nirvana is rehearsing right now. We're gonna have to do it after which should be an about thirty minutes.~ me

That's fine, I just have to talk to you soon~ Courtney

where are we meeting at?~ me

Can we meet at Groovy Bird?~Courtney

Sure~ me

End of Phone Convo

"Kurt I have to do something really quick so I'll be right back, I promise." I say to him.

"Okay. I love you" Kurt says.

"I love you too"

I then walk to Groovy Bird because it's not that far and I'm used to walking since I had to do it as a kid.

I see Courtney sitting down at a table outside. I saw that she died her hair a bit darker and she got bangs.

"I'm so glad you could make it" she said to me as she got up to hug me. I didn't hug back.

"What can I get you to drink?" The waiter asks.

"Just coke is fine" I say.

"And for you?"