Chapter 9

Once we got home, I needed to have a huge talk with Axl.

"Don't ever treat me like that again by the way. You definitely violated me today. I mean I don't mind it sometimes but I didn't want it in Live television" I say sternly.

"You don't tell me what to do, I'm Axl Rose. I get what I want when I want it. Your the new thing right now and I want you so I'm gonna have you." he said confidently.

"I'm not some toy. I'm not an accessory, I'm a human. Don't you care about feminism." I yell at him.

"Don't f*cking well at me" he screamed at me.

"I can do what I want, I'm Amanda Clark" I mock him while yelling at him.

"Your acting like a b*tch" he said.

I slapped him really hard. He clenched his jaw and squeezed my arm really hard.

"Axl stop that hurts"

He threw me in the wall and I hit my head really hard on the wall. I started crying.

"Oh now you want to cry" he said meanly.

I grab a glass and throw it at him since I have double vision right now because I'm in so much pain, I missed.

"Get out of my f*cking house" he screamed at me. I grabbed my phone and bag and while walking out the door he kicked my butt making me fall in the front of his house. I start crying even more. I don't have any where to go. I sold my apartment at least I have my clothes and money. I decide to call Kurt.

Phone Convo
Hello?~Kurt

It's me Axl just hit me and kicked me and I have no place to go and I don't know what to do.~me

Wait I can't understand you, your talking to fast and are you crying? Just tell me where you are and I'll pick you up~Kurt

I'm at Axl's house~me

Okay be right there~Kurt

End Of Phone Convo

It was super hot outside and I could feel the heat making me tanner. I knock on the door and he doesn't answer. I then see a girl basically wearing a thong and a bra walk inside the house.

"That's how fast you were replaced you useless, worthless wh*re" Axl spat in my face and slammed the door again. I started crying even more.

Kurt finally showed up and ran out of the car while sitting next to me as I cried.

"Tell me what's wrong"

"Axl and I got in an argument about how he treated me during the interview, I slapped him and he dug his nails in my arm and threw me against the wall and I threw a glass at him but it missed and he then kicked me in my butt when I was already leaving." I cried into his shoulder. Kurt I could tell was super angry.

"Get in the car" he said to me. I then got in the front seat and Kurt put my stuff in the trunk and he grabbed his baseball bat. I saw him quietly sneak in and then break a bunch of trophies and art work and windows. I then saw Axl come downstairs and see Kurt. Axl punched Kurt and Kurt punched him back. Kurt then ran in the car and we drove really fast back to their apartment.

"I broke up with Courtney" Kurt said to break the silence.

"Oh" I said trying to hold back my smile, and then added, "thanks by the way"

"No problem, I love you Amanda, I would do anything for you and you don't deserve someone who treats you like that."

I stay quiet.