Dad's Golden Secrets.

Chapter 1: (your pov)

The soft morning light came into my room, making it feel warm and cozy. I love mysteries and science fiction, and I have a reason behind it as well, my room shows it with posters everywhere. I'm Moon Y/n, a teenager with golden brown hair and green eyes that people say are intense. I guess I have a natural beauty that catches attention without trying.

As i woke up i directly went to fresh up, After I did my daily routine, I went downstairs.

Going downstairs, I found my dad busy in his lab, surrounded by machines and bubbling beakers. He didn't really look up when I came in; we both understood that his work was off-limits for casual questions.

In the kitchen, the smell of coffee and pancakes filled the air. My dad, a serious man with a furrowed brow, focused on his newspaper, sometimes looking at me. Our talks were careful, with a tension hanging in the air that we didn't talk about. The tension between us is obvious, because I know he's a scientist and he had invented many things, but For some years now, he's being so mysterious about his work, he doesn't let me enter his lab or mom, he would not share anything about his work like he used to do.

Y/n: Dad, can't I see what you're working on? I'm curious about your inventions.

He raised an eyebrow, keeping his serious look.

Dad: Y/n, my work isn't for just being curious. Focus on your studies and stay out of the lab.

Even though my friends invited me to parties, my dad didn't like it, Even though I have a party today as well, I guess I can't ask permission, I had to sneak today as well.

Dad: I don't want you doing things that don't matter. Your future is important.

he'd say, making me feel more distant from typical teenager stuff.

My Mother was making breakfast for the three of us. I'm their only daughter so they care about me way too much, I entered the kitchen standing next to my mother, The smell of pancakes and coffee filled the air, making it feel nice.

At the table, Dad was busy with his newspaper, and I couldn't stop thinking why he doesn't let me enjoy my life like any other teenager. Mom, feeling the tension, tried to make things better with a smile as she put a plate in front of me.

Mom: Eat, y/n. What are you thinking about ?

Y/n: it's nothing mom.

Mom: then why don't you eat?

I nodded my head and started eating my meal. After eating, I went to my room, thinking about asking Dad about the party. My friend's message about tonight's event was tempting, but I was scared of Dad's disapproval. I was walking here and there in my room when I received a message notification.

"Hey Y/n you're coming to the party right ?"

Should I ask dad, no no I can't ask him, I gathered courage to sneak out to the party. There was laughter and music, so different from the serious mood at home.

In the heart of the college semester, Soobin orchestrated a grand fancy dress party, transforming the usual campus routine into a night of glamour and sophistication. Stepping into the venue, I marveled at the dazzling lights and the sight of friends donned in exquisite gowns and suits, creating an ambiance of elegance.

Soobin, the charismatic host, welcomed everyone at the entrance in a suave tuxedo, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Soobin: Welcome, everyone! Let's make this night unforgettable.

In the heart of the college semester, Soobin threw a lavish fancy dress party, setting the stage for a night of glamour and sophistication. The venue was adorned with sparkling lights, and as I walked in, I couldn't help but marvel at the transformation. Gowns, suits, and masks were the order of the evening, turning the gathering into a tableau of elegance.