How Did I Met You In Crimson?

Chapter 15: (your pov)

I was standing on the balcony of the Library It was almost raining, my mind was filled with so many questions about where it is, the child ? And who is the child ? Is the child alive or dead. I was busy until a cyan coloured flagged carriage started to approach the big mansion. From a distance i could see it but I was sure it was coming towards our side.

The colour reminded me so much of him, choi soobin. So I don't know why I decided to go stand by the door and welcome the carriage.

As the carriage arrived at the castle, my heart raced with anticipation, though I couldn't understand why. The stormy weather outside seemed to mirror the tumult of emotions swirling within me. But as the occupants of the carriage began to emerge, my confusion only deepened. I heard the thunder of the cloud.

One by one, young men in their twenties stepped out, each with a confident swagger and easy smile. I didn't recognize any of them, until the last person emerged from the carriage.

Soobin? It couldn't be. It couldn't be him right ? But as I looked closer, I realized that he bore a striking resemblance to the Soobin I had once known. The same playful smirk, the same mischievous glint in his eyes. It was uncanny.

My mind raced as I tried to process what I was seeing. Could it really be him? My childhood crush, the one who had captured my heart so many years ago? The one I've always loved ? My class mate ?

Before I could gather my thoughts, the boys approached me, their laughter filling the air as they exchanged playful banter. But soobin was still standing at the edge of his carriage holding the door with one of his and leaning towards my side, he gave me a smile. He looks so royal in that attire.

Soobin: Hey there, noona! Long time no see.

He jumped in front of my eyes after saying that, it was as if he jumped on my heart which was on the ground after calling me that. Right under his pointy feets, His smile never left his lips. As he was standing infront of me, my eyes never left his.

It was the same height difference that I had with him, my heart was anticipating rapidly. Somewhere in my heart I could hear someone saying, What is wrong and what is right? I don't know, if you know please let me know. The drama of my life was unfolding before my eyes and I could only watch while standing there.

My first love was standing in front of my eyes after a month, or even more than that? But I couldn't do anything, I could only stand there and watch him like a clown. I could only laugh, I could not hug him, I could not rest my head on his shoulder, I couldn't hug him and cry. I couldn't tell him what was happening to me, I could only look at him like a clown. I have been missing from myself for a long time Let me know if I meet you somewhere. I couldn't stand properly it's a joke isn't it. Another dream.

Yeonjun: Yeah, it's been ages! Did you forget about us already? Im yeonjun ?

As he spoke I came to the world again.

Beomgyu: And I'm beomgyu. He's Taehyun. Don't worry, we won't hold it against you. It's easy to forget when you're as stunning as ever.

Taehyun: Smooth, Beomgyu. Real smooth.

Huening Kai: Hi, I'm Huening Kai, if you already forgot. Nice to meet you!

Their words washed over me like a wave, leaving me feeling dizzy and disoriented. It was as if my world had suddenly stopped spinning, frozen in time as I tried to make sense of what was happening.

Soobin's eyes met mine, a playful twinkle dancing in their depths as he grinned.

Soobin: Surprised to see us, huh? We couldn't stay away for too long. After all, we missed our favorite noona.