Crimson Pages: I'm Alive.

Chapter 14: (your pov)

After jungkook left me at the castle, I was walking in when I saw a carriage walking out, Amell was peeking through it. They all were leaving. I still wonder what Hwasa wants to ask me ? Cause as per after Aaira's death what questions must she have from her ? About the journal?

Oh no let's not dwell into this, I decided to move to the library I feel suffocated around so many people they keep asking me weird questions. I don't know why I found peace in that library. As i walked there, her diary was laying on the sofa should I check if she actually died to pretend ?

I hold her diary in my hand, to be honest I am disgusted with this diary now she has her blood stained these pages, how creep ew. I would have never read it if not for my life.

As I turned more pages, the entries continued, oh so she was alive I guess ? What that actually fuck ?

"
Date: February 22, 1815,
Dear Journal,

I'm Alive...

It's very sad to say but yes I'm alive, to be honest I didn't desire to, today was the day May February 22, 1814 after a week or more i opened my eyes, doctor said it was hard to save me or my child, but both of us are completely fine now, it's ridiculous how I'm still alive and continuing this journal, It's not that I'm sad about my child, I would be the happiest to have him or her in my embrace once it's born but i feared jungkook.

He hasn't come to meet me yet again. I'm alone currently in my chamber I find it hard to walk, There were Lots of blood loss. I even stained you my journal. The first person that came to meet me was jimin.

I can't believe he knows.

He came and set beside the bed I was laying on he smiled at me taking my hand which has the deep wound.

"I was the one that came to the library first."

He claimed, should I be thankful ?

"I saw you there laying on your diary bleeding to death."

I still didn't responsed, I wasn't talking to anyone, he was one of the, seven Sinisters.

"As I picked you up in my embrace I saw the diary opened on the table, i didn't want anyone to look at it before me, so."

He took a pause and my breath started shifting it got hard to breathe, i couldn't find the right air, so I started breathing heavily, He threw the diary at me and said,

"Dramatic Bitch, you deceived my brother behind his back like that ? If you loved hyung why would you marry Jungkook ? He just loves you but you play with his emotions."

Oh so he cares about his brother's emotions, only if he knows what I've gone through.

"You Fucking Liar, If Not For My Brother, I Would Have Exposed You In front of Everyone."

I cared less about it, it's okay.

He leaned closer to me before saying.

"You better never try to betray my brother again or else I would ruin you, your image Everything once your child gets born."

"Shut up"

It was the first thing that left my mouth.

You know what's your problem? You guys never try to understand someone else's feelings, You only think of yourselves and...

I started coughing but i still continued thinking.

You all are the demons, I may stay quiet but I notice it all. All of you gonna pay what you have done.