Ciggerates & strawberries In Crimson

Author's note: Chapter may contain mature content if you're not interested in this you can skip the parts, there's one warning given for extra mature content but for the rest i hope you don't feel uncomfortable. If so you're free to skip. Thankyou.

Chapter 8: (your pov)

She's a totally different person in her journal, a negative one. I Wonder who's the real her.

It's either she was like this or she really kept things in her heart. She is complicated. Flipping to the next page There she continued. The rain gets heavier and heavier.

"
Date: May 23, 1814.
Continuing the event earlier.
Dear journal,

When I quit saying there's someone on the door it was My lord jungkook, He came and set on the sofa when I was sitting in the bed pretending like I was doing nothing.

Annabelle was still in my laps when he opened his mouth to say something. He walked over to the bed settling himself beside me, he took my hand and smile.

I gave him a smile back, he lean and plant a kiss on my hand, then again look at me, his eyes were furious when he entered the room but now it seems like he has only love in them.

"I love you my Jeon Aaira." He said.

I didn't said a word and a single tear left my eye, i quickly look down, his another hand hold my jaw lightly, he pulled my face closer to him, my eyes were still close I could feel his breathes touching my face.

He slowly lean in A kiss. Our lips connected with each other as he was kissing me completely forgetting everything around us, some more tears left my eyes as he shifted himself closer to me, he pinned me on the bed with the hand that was holding my palm earlier , mine and his hands were interviewed and were now above my head, burying them inside the pillow.

I was hungry, and I wanted to eat something doesn't meant I wanted to eat him, tears keep leaving my eyes when his eyes were closed, he explored each part of my mouth with his long tongue. Things were not rough this time.

The sound of our saliva clicking could be heard so far, his hands didn't left my jaw. When we both were finally out of breath he parted away, his face wasn't far from mine still our lips were inches away.

His lips taste like cherries. His breathes feels so hot, everytime they lands on my skin it feels as if they are burning my skin.

He was panting hard, like real hard, the room was filled with the voices of our heavy breathes, our chests go up and down. He looked at me and smirked, i just look down.

"I love you so much, And I'm sorry about earlier." He said.

Finally.

"You know i couldn't say something to my sister, she's my only-"

He took a pause as he was still huffing.

"She's my only sister, and besides peter was wrong." He continued.

Yes wrong, he was wrong cause he stopped her son who was flirting with my cousin sister... Hm yeah, completely wrong.

So I nod in agreement, he smiled as he connect our lips again.

"I love you."

He Muffled inside my mouth, as he parted he look at me licking his lips, he then trace a finger on mine.

"Let's get you something to eat."

Oh so this is why he was there after spending whole day with his cousins. I nod cause i didn't wanted to argue. He went out and return with a plate in his hand, he came and again set on the bed. He shove the spoon full of meat in my mouth, I want to throw up.