Seven Sinister Souls Of Crimson.

Chapter 12: (your pov)

My body was shivering, now who is she ? Rosalind ? Her mother in law ? hwasa ? Lisa ? Jennie ? Jisoo ? Rosanne ? Or jieun ? The only girls i knew here were Aaira & Scarlet.

?: What are you reading Aaira ?

She smiled at me as she took her steps inside the library she hold a hem of her dress, her smile was so genuine and sweet. She was so pretty who it must be. I was kinda scared already and she kept coming inside she looked at me curious. She started playing with her dress with fingers.

?: there's something new about you Aaira ?

Y/n: w...what ?

?: You met me yet there's no smile on your face ? Didn't you miss me ?

Is she Rosalind?

Y/n: Oh yeah sorry I forgot to.

I quickly give her a big fake smile and hug her tightly, she returns a warm hug back, who is she ?

?: you know I've been asking scarlet all the time on our ride back home how's Aaira doing and if Aaira missed me ? But she didn't reply much.

She took a pause, her voice is so polite who's she, i couldn't stop thinking.

?: she said you've been distant from everyone lately and that you act kinda weird she has noticed it. But anyways it doesn't matter.

She looked at the surroundings.

?: what are you doing here honey in the Library, are you writing that journal again ?

Y/n: Ah no no.

?: well that's good, anyways how's your hand. Why would Annabelle do that to you ?

Y/n: I don't know.

?: Oh anyways, oh come here sweety.

She called Annabelle who was peeking from a corner, she came running to her, Annabelle started pulling the hem of her clothes, as she picked her up, Annabelle hugged her tight, it took me a while to realise she started crying.

?: Woah... Woah... My kiddo why are you crying ?

Annabelle kept crying hugging her.

?: Are you sad about the fact that you hurt your mumma.

Annabelle didn't reply yet. I knew why she was crying and she was missing Aaira. It was obvious her tears said it all.

?: Did you miss me ?

She again didn't reply.

?: My love missed mumma ?

She finally meowed, her voice is so soft, I can see her heart is as clear for Aaira, as sharp as her nails. The woman that was holding her gives her a smile before planting a kiss on her nose.

?: My love mumma is just there do you wanna go to her ?

She grabbed her dress more tightly, she surely knows I'm not her. Suddenly, scarlet arrived, thank God, please tell me her name, please tell me her name.

Scarlet: Oh sua noona I've been searching for you everywhere, oh you met Aaira already?

Sua. Now who's she ?

Sua: oh yeah, I've been talking to her and Annabelle.

Why is she close to Annabelle.

Sua: Aaira what are you thinking?

Y/n: N...nothing, let's go downstairs.

I don't want them to notice her diary cause if they do it's me playing as her, so I'll pay the price anyways.