Drenched in crimson

Chapte 10: (your pov)

It's getting hard to understand her and jungkook both, I just don't like him, he's scary.

I walk again to the library, I go and stand in the balcony, he sat in the carriage, his expressions still showed he was angry.

I look at the journal on the sofa and i rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa, I skip and skip pages until I found where I left.

"
Date: June 13, 1814

Dear journal,

Today was the celebration of Jungkook's father's birthday, a rare event when he visited the palace. His love for kids brought him back, as his children organized a big party for him. His name is bang si-hyuk, his mother's name is uhm Junghwa.

The party took place in a fancy ballroom with sparkling lights and colorful decorations. Lady Hwasa, the oldest daughter, organized the event, and Kim Seokjin, the oldest brother, set a charming tone.

As the night went on, Min Yoongi, the second oldest brother, played beautiful music on the piano. The twins, Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok, danced in sync, captivating the audience.

Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung, the second twins, brought energy with their playful actions, entertaining the guests. The youngest, Jeon Jungkook, made sure every detail was perfect, wanting the celebration to be unforgettable.

Lady Hwasa: (speaking to the guests) "Tonight, we're not just celebrating our father's birthday but also the love and joy he brought to our family. Let the party begin!"

The ballroom echoed with laughter and music, creating a magical atmosphere. Guests talked and enjoyed the joyful spirit of the occasion.

Kim Seokjin: (raising a glass) "To our father, a strong and wise figure. May this day be as special as the countless memories he gave us."

Guests joined the toast, honoring Jungkook's father.

As the night went on, Lady Hwasa spoke to her father with a warm smile.

Lady Hwasa: "Father, I hope this celebration brought you joy. Your presence lights up our lives, and we appreciate the memories we create together."

Jungkook's father: (smiling) "My dear, you've organized a splendid evening. I'm touched by the love of my children. This birthday has been truly special."

I wento to jungkook's mother who was standing beside Lady scarlet, she gave me a look up and down, i slightly bowed to greet her but she just ignored me, i thought maybe she just didn't see it. So speak up.

Aaira: "good evening mother, how have you been ? "

But what she did next was unexpected she wave her hand at a middle aged lady and walk away ignoring my presence, scarlet gave me an awkward smile.

Scarlet: "It's okay Aaira don't mind her, give her some time to adjust."

Aaira: "What time scarlet ? Why is everybody like this ? "

Scarlet: "I know what you're thinking and what you're feeling, trust me give it some time and everyone will be fine."

Aaira: "I don't think so, I've done nothing wrong and they still do so...."

Scarlet: "I know right."

Suddenly the mother in law called scarlet, maybe she wanted to introduce her to the old lady so I went to greet Jungkook's father.