1

I wandered through the halls of the big castle I was in. It was very spacious but still felt comfortable. You could hear my steps echoing through the air. It was the second day I was here as the second Knight of King Philza.

King Philza was the king of the arctic empire. He was a kind and warm-hearted man which was known everywhere. Right now I was going to the throne room where he would be waiting for me to introduce me to the first Knight of the kingdom. I still didn't know his name or anything about him really only that he was very skilled.

As soon as I got the the doors of the throne room I knocked two times before I could hear "let her in" muffled form the inside. The two lange and heavy doors got opened by two other soldiers who were there to protect the king at all times.

I made a step inside the big room and walked towards the throne where the king was sitting. I bowed before him in respect. "Your majesty" I greeted him formally. 

When I positioned myself to stand normally again I noticed his warm smile and someone standing next to him. "I'm glad you were able to attend the meeting. I wanted to introduce you to the first Knight of the arctic empire, Technoblade." He gestured towards the pink haired man who was standing next to him.

I looked at Technoblade. He was tall and wore a white shirt, dark pants and leather boots. The sheath with his sword in it was placed on his left side. He was looking at me coldly and he didn't make a move when he was introduced.

I looked back at him shocked but didn't show it in the slightest. I knew him... We had been really close once. After I ran away from my own family, the king and the Queen of the amethyst empire, I got to know him. We both were moving around together, fighting whoever was trying to hurt us. Then our ways parted and we never saw each other again until now.

He seemed to not recognise me as he still looked at me. "I suggest you should introduce yourself." The king told me to which I nodded.

"My name is Saturn." I just said and techno now nodded. "The goddess of war I see..." He said sounding like he was thinking. I nodded again to agree with the statement. There was a moment of awkward silence between us where we both just looked at each other. I felt uneasy, hoping he wouldn't recognise me.

Luckily Philza interrupted the silence with a sigh.

"I think you should go to your rooms now. Tomorrow one of our maids will show you the whole castle." He spoke to me and I nodded, grateful for the chance to leave the awkward atmosphere behind.

I bowed again to excuse myself and left to my room which was shown to me yesterday. I heared the king speak to Technoblade as the door closed behind me.

When I got to my room I sat down on the bed thinking about what just happend. Why was Techno here? Did he recognise me? He can't. I changed. I even have a different name than when we were companions.

I was actually called (Y/N) (L/N). I was the princess of the amethyst empire. My parents neglected me and only cared for my older brother who would become king someday. I was frustrated and angry at them. I was jealous of my brother for receiving the love i never got from them. I couldnt stand it and when I turned 17 I decided to run away from my empire and left everything behind.

I didn't really think that trough and just walked trough the kingdom and out of it.

That's when I got to know technoblade who was 19 at the moment. He was also just wandering around different kingdoms and I joined him. We were stealing for our food and never really lived anywhere for more than a week. We had to fight because people often thought we would be easy to rob. That wasn't the case because we both got really good at fighting due to training. We fought together and grew close.
But then one day our ways parted.