14

Today was the day of the meeting. Breakfast was already over and I was getting ready.
After changing into different clothes I made sure that my sword was on me.

There was a knock on the door. "Knight Saturn? Our king is sending me to get you for the meeting." A male voice was talking from behind the door.
I opened it and looked at the boy who was standing there.
"Thank you..." I looked at him, wanting to know what his name was.

"Charlie. My name is Charlie." He bowed. I nodded and we began walking to the big meeting room.

As we entered, Phil, the princes and Technoblade were already sitting at the table. I sat down next to Techno and looked around to see who else was already here.
I could see some soldiers of our army and some from the higher positions.

"Now that everyone is here I want to open the meeting." Phil began talking after clearing his throat.
Everybody's attention was on him.

"First of all I know that you're maybe confused about the new face in this round. This is our second Knight. Also known as the goddess of war." He gestured towards me and I nodded.

The other generals and soldiers nodded and watched my every move. "The reason for her to be here is because there could be a possible war waiting for us. I know that it sounds shocking but don't worry we will prepare." The king explained and Tommy had a look of pure horror on his face, signaling that he didn't know about this.

I knew that there is another kingdom threatening to declare war but I didn't know why or which one.

"We need to know more about that your highness." A general said. Techno sighed quietly.

"I know. The kingdown which is threatening us is the amethyst empire. We all know that this kingdom is very strong and known for its strategy but I'm sure that we will not lose this battle." As philza explained more, I felt myself getting pale. The amethyst empire...

I could feel a stare on me and I knew it was from techno.
I didn't look at him, not wanting to show any kind of weakness.

"For those of you who don't know, the amethyst empire is fighting against different kingdoms for a long time now. Ever since the daughter of the king and the Queen disappeared they try to find her even if that means that they have to fight others." The king continued. I huffed inside my head. They're not searching for me because they want me back.

"But that means that they are already weakened." A general concluded. Philza nodded.
"You're right general. They are, but we shouldn't underestimate them."

"Like the king said the amethyst empire is known for its strategy. Even though they're not as strong as our kingdom, they still can be a big threat." I explained and heared some whispering and huffing throughout the room.

"Is there something up?" Phil asked into the round. "We're very sorry your highness but I think the soldiers are not trusting the goddess of war." A general said and I sighed. Philza seemed to not know what to do.

"Do you trust me?" Techno asked the soldiers just as I was about to defend myself.
He was talking as monotone as usually.

The soldiers nodded confused. "Good. I know that the choice of making the goddess of war our second knight may seem really sudden, but trust me when I say that she is trustworthy." Techno talked to them. I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach as he was defending me.

The soldiers seemed to be a bit more relaxed now. We talked for a while about the upcoming war but I didn't quite listen. The only thoughts in my head were that I had to fight my own kingdom in order to protect another one.

"Alright. I think we have discussed the most important things now. Thank you all for your time. You can leave now." Philza said after a while. My head was still spinning but I remained calm and cold on the outside.

I got up eith the other soldiers and bowed before leaving the room. I walked through the halls of the castle, arriving at the trainingsarea after some time.