13

Techno didn't talk to me much after lunch. We were both training for quite a while but neither of us began to talk.

It was time for dinner now and everyone was sat around the table as always. "Tomorrow the meeting will take place, remember." King Philza announced after we finished eating. I nodded and so did Techno.

"It begins after breakfast." He explained and looked at Tommy with a warning glare. "What?!" He asked offended. "Be on time. Its important." Techno took over.

The maids took our plates while we got up. I walked out of the room first, having a destination in mind. The garden.

The sun was going down and some stars could be seen on the sky. I laid down in the grass, just silently watching.

It felt peaceful and my mind was able to be quiet for just a while. I always liked the stars and the mystery behind our universe. That's why I had chosen to be called Saturn, its my favourite planet.

The wind was cool but I wasn't freezing. The last birds were chirping before they fell asleep just to wake up in the morning.

I thought about how nice it must be to be a bird, waking up with the rising sun, flying around freely. Maybe birds thought the same about us. Maybe they are thinking that they would like to be human and to not fly.

I shook my head to get that thought out of my head. No I don't think they would like to not fly around anymore.

As I focused back on the sky again, it was darker and every star on the sky was visible now. Its funny how those stars maybe don't even exist anymore but we can see their light still because of the large distance.

It was just like when people are dying. They may be dead but their memory still lives on in the people they were loved by.

I thought about all the people I had killed during every battle. Too many to count and sometimes I could still see the blood sticking to my hands or face.

"Why are you still awake?" A male voice suddenly asked and I jumped. I drew my sword instinctively and held it towards the voice.

"Calm down." He said and I recognised him as Techno who was looking at me.

"Sorry its kind of a habit." I explained myself while putting my sword back into its sheath. He huffed. "You didn't answere though. Why are you out here?" He asked again. I knew that he was still not feeling great about everything that had happened in the past but I also knew that he tried his best to get over it.

"I was thinking." I said and laid back down. "About what?" He asked, sitting down next to me. "About life..." I didn't go into detail but he didn't ask anymore questions.

"Do you regret leaving me?" Techno didn't look at me. "No." I answered plainly. "Of course I missed you but I still think it was the safest option for you."

He hummed as he laid down as well. "I missed you too... we both changed a lot." He stated to which I smiled slightly.
"Yeah. It seems like it."

There was a moment of silence between us. "Why did you fight during our separation?" The pink haired continued throwing questions at me but I didn't care.

"Because it sometimes felt like the only thing that was left to do. I could forget everything while I was on the battlefield and suddenly I was called the goddess of war.." I sighed.

"I often heared about the blood god. You did earn that title as well. Are you proud of it Techno?" I exclaimed.

"I'm not. It means I'm cruel, strong and dangerous, which I am don't get me wrong, but it also means that I have the blood of many people sticking on my hands." He explained how he felt about the title blood good. "What about you? Are you proud of you title as the goddess of war?"

I shook my head. "No. I never wanted that title. I killed way too many people for it." He nodded at those sentences.

There was silence again but it felt more comfortable then tense now.

"I'll be going to bed now. Good night (Y/N)." He said goodbye. "Good night Techno." I almost whispered but he had heared me.