3

Techno walked through the seemingly endless halls of the castle for quite a while with me following him until we reached the training grounds. The area was large and there were different sections for training different things.

Techno just glanced at me coldly as he got out his sword to train on a dummy. I sighed remembering the time when we had trained together, years ago.

Without another thought I began to do the sane as Techno and trained on a dummy. There was silence and the only thing that was heared was the loud sound that occurred when our swords made contact with the dummy and our loud breathing.

I thought about Techno again, guilt rising in my chest which lead me to increase the strength in my hits.

It was my fault that our ways had parted. I was the reason for that. It was one night after a big battle in which Techno and I had fought. Techno had gotten a pretty bad injury in this battle. He got hit my a sword which made a cut from his neck to his chest. Techno had lost a lot of blood and I had bandaged him up when we got somewhere safe. He was asleep and I was thinking about the event.

That shouldn't have happened. He should have been safe and not hurt. I felt like it was my fault and he would be safer without me, so I decided to leave that night.

I did and I didn't even leave a note behind to explain everything. I left everything behind once again and changed my name and haircolor. I had (h/c) hair but dyed them into a dark purple.

After that I began to fight in various wars and battles for money or a place to temporarily live. I got the name goddess of war.

Now the guilt was following me and I was reminded of the past as I noticed the scar that started on technoblades neck when we were eating breakfast just an hour ago.

Suddenly the pink haired male turned towards me and I did the same out of reflex. "Fight me." He said monotone and I looked at him the same way.

Without even questioning the statement I began to try and hit him with my sword. Of course he had blocked my attack and began to fight back. We both knew we were strong but we wanted to test out how strong the other was.

The Dark blade of Techno swung towards me and I ducked to avoid an injury. As I ducked I tried to kick his legs so he would fall but as if he knew that he had made a step to the side so I didn't hit him.

"So this is the blood god huh..." I grinned as I dodged an attack fom him. He didn't answere and continued to throw hits at me.

"Why are you here blood god?" I asked, wanting to know how he got here. Techno has earned the name blood god during our separation time because of his strength.

"Like you said that's not important." He said as coldly as I did during breakfast. I huffed and swung my blade again, aiming for his torso but he blocked the hit with his own sword.

The shattering sound of swords colliding was heared and we looked into each others eye for a moment.

Pov Techno

As our swords collided I looked into Saturn's eyes. They looked determined and there was something I couldn't quite name. I shrugged it off and tried to kick her legs away. She fell to the ground and I took the chance to get on top of her and as I wanted to point my sword to her throat she spun us around so she was now on top of me. I looked at her and kicked her from underneath her. She fell off of me and we both got up again.

The fight lasted for another hour or two until we were sitting on the ground panting. draw.

I thought about the sparring match and thought about her fighting techniques. They seemed familiar in some way... I ignored it and got up again. "We should go to lunch now. We shouldn't let the king and the princes wait." I suggested and left without waiting for her.