21

Technos movements stocked for just a split second and I hit him on his leg, which led him to fall. He groaned and stayed on the ground. "Are you okay?" I asked a bit worried. He didn't respond and I kneeled down next to him and laid my hand onto his shoulder.

Before I could react he grabbed my hand and turned us over so i was on the ground under him, unable to move. "I won." He said with a slight grin on his face. My eyes were wide in shock and I didn't know how to react. "I thought I really hurt you, Idiot!" I said a bit angry at him. "You shouldn't show empathy towards your enemy." He just huffed and shrugged.

"But you're not my enemy, I do worry about you!" I said without even thinking about my words. He stopped and looked at me. His eyes were a deep red. I blushed slightly and pushed him off of me. I sat up and didn't look at him. "I worry about you too. And to answer your question if i was afraid, yes. Yes I am afraid. Allways. I don't want to loose people that are close to me and I hate to kill people." He explained and I was speechless.

"I know... I do too..." I sigh and we sat there for a while in comfortable silence. "Let's go to bed." He suggested and i agreed. We both went to our rooms. "Good night princess." He said. "Good night blood god." I said back. We parted ways and I fell asleep pretty quickly.

I woke up on a field with purple flowers growing all over it. The sun was shining and I could hear birds chirping in the distance. As soon as I got up my vision started to get blurry and all the flowers were now flat on the ground. It looked like thousands of people had been walking over them without caring about the flowers.

My vision got blurry again and then I saw people all around me, fighting for their lives. People were screaming and dying. I looked around in Panic and drew my sword to fight in order to protect myself. Four soldiers began to attack me and it was hard to dodge their hits. Sooner or later I got hit with a sword on my shoulder. "(Y/N)!" I heared a scream. Techno was running towards me. I swung my sword at the enemy and even killed one of them. After I did that I glanced to Techno but as soon as my eyes met his I saw a sword coming down at him. He fell to the ground as if he was dead. I froze. My brother was towering above him and he stabbed Techno with a grin. "Techno?!" I screamed now but it was already too late. I felt a sharp pain on my neck and everything went black. There was a ringing noise in my ears but it stopped after a couple seconds. Nothing. He was dead. And I was too.

I shot up from my laying position and felt my heart beating in my chest. It was dark but I wasn't dead. I took a deep breath and noticed that I was still in my room. It was still dark outside and when I looked at the time it read 2 a.m.

'It was just a nightmare' I thought to myself. But it was so realistic...

I shook my thoughts off but didn't manage to get more sleep for the night.
At around 5 a.m. I got out of bed and put on my clothes I wore for training. A simple black blouse and black pants with pockets on its sides. I had a purple Cape around my shoulders and my bow was over my shoulders as well as the arrows. Like always I made sure that I had my sword secured safely. I decided to put on some black fingerless gloves and my black boots.

I looked into the mirror. 'That'll work for now' I thought and left the room. I felt tired but that wasn't a new feeling based on the fact that I had nightmares for the past years now.

"Morning princess." Techno greeted me and bowed playfully as I approached him. "Good morning." I just answered plainly not paying attention to his teasing.

"Let's begin before breakfast is ready," I quickly told him and he nodded, now being serious again. We took our wooden swords and fought like allways. The look on Technos face when he had been killed in my nightmare shot through my head and I was unfocused for a moment.

He obviously took advantage of that and kicked me so I fell to the ground. I didn't look at him as he was slightly laughing. "I won again." He said proudly of himself.

"Whatever." I didn't even noticed that my tone was more harsh until I saw his brows furrow.

"Sorry. Didn't sleep well." I apologised when I realised what happened.