18

I was training with Tommy for a couple of hours and he was out of breath. "Can we take a break now?" he whined and I nodded. He sat down and tried to catch his breath. "Father is just cruel!" he told me referring to the longer training. "He's not cruel. He wants you two to be safe on the battlefield." I explained.

After a couple minutes i got up again. "Come on lets fight for a bit longer and then you can rest." I suggested to which he nodded and we began to fight again. He had gotten better during our training and I'm sure he could win a fight against one of our soldiers by now. I was proud of Wilbur and Tommy. I knew it could be draining and frustrating when you're training for such a long time but they handled it pretty well. After another hour we ended the session and he put the sword away.

"You've gotten better." I told him to maybe push his motivation which worked. "Really?!" he shouted and jumped a little. I smiles and nodded. He looked at me for a second but continued to be excited.

"How is Tommy still excited and full of energy?" Techno asked. I jumped a bit and my hand automatically got to my sword, ready to draw it if needed. "You cant just appear behind me!" I took my hand away from my sword again.

"Whatever. I just told him that he had gotten better." I explained to him and he nodded. "They both have gotten better." He said.

We walked to the dining hall after changing into other clothes and Philza was already waiting. "How was your training?" He asked all of us. "I got better!" Tommy said still excited. "I'm glad to hear that." Phil smiled at Techno and me. After lunch Techno and I were sitting in some sort of meeting room to discuss how we were going to train the soldiers.

"I think it would be best if we trained the princes during the morning and afternoon, then during the afternoon we're going to train the soldiers and the princes at the same time and in the evening its just the soldiers who we are training." He sighed. "That is a lot."

"Yes it is I'm going to train before breakfast and after dinner then." I sighed as well. Our whole day will be training. Techno nodded. "I'm going to do the same."

We both sat in silence for a while. "I'm sorry for leaving" I said after a while out of nowhere. Techno looked surprised. "I know. And i get that you had a reason. I'm probably not going to forget what happened but maybe I'll be able to forgive you at least." He almost whispered and for the first time in my stay here I saw the real Techno. His eyes were full of emotion and he had a tiny smile on his lips. It was just like five years ago when we were so close.

I didn't say a word and just hugged him. He didn't even seem surprised as he just hugged me back tightly. "Thank you." I whispered. We ended the hug and left the room after some time.

Philza is going to make an announcement today to tell the citizens what will happen. We had to attend next to him as well. I got into my room and changed my clothes. I chose a black blouse with some golden accents and a purple cape over it. The cape went down to my knees. I wore black trousers and dark leather boots. My sword was in its sheath to my left side and my hair was open. I also wore my red necklace from Techno.

When I was ready I left my room and went to the balcony Phil, the princes, Techno and I would be standing on. The others were already there and we stepped onto the balcony. Many people were gathered below us.

I shared a quick look with Techno. "Dear citizens of the arctic empire!" Phil began talking loudly. I looked at the people monotone but stern.