24

"Fuck you." I said and made a step back to get a bit of a distance. "You're hair is purple now I see. And even your sword and armor has purple in it. So you haven't completely abandoned the kingdom you belong to." He noted.

I didn't answer and just continued to attack him. "Do you really think you can kill me?" He laughed. "Maybe you could strength wise but I'm still family." He smirked. "You're not one of the people I consider as family." I said in a low tone. "Right. Right. Who's your family then? The blonde prince? The bloodgod?" He said sarcastically.

"They are more of a family than you, mother or father ever were." I hissed.

"You know. I don't care if you die here my beloved sister. I will get everything I want even if you're dead." He grew serious now and attacked me with his sword. I was able to dodge it but he had almost got me on the shoulder.

"You're weak (Y/N). And I'm sure that you know that." He said and kicked me. I fell to the ground because I wasn't able to react in time. "What are you going to do now?" He asked. "Who is here to help you now?"

Raven had his sword pointed at my throat and if I moved he would kill me. Fear rushed though me. I had not felt so vulnerable in a long time now. "Where is your family now?! Do you see them anywhere?!" He shouted. I stared at him. Anger in my eyes.

I couldn't die like this. Not though the hands of my brother.

"I asked you a question!" He shouted again. "And here is your answer." Technos voice came from behind Raven. I felt relieve. Raven turned around in panic and made a cut on my throat. I hissed a bit but the cut wasn't that deep. "The other weakling has arrived I see." Raven mocked. I quickly got up but felt a sudden sharp pain in my leg. "Fuck." I cursed as I saw the dagger that was inside my flesh. "You're going to stay there dear sister." Raven said.

I held my thigh tightly to stop the bleeding as Techno and Raven began fighting. How did Raven get this strong?

Swords collided and the metal sound rang through the air. Even though the soldiers around us were fighting, it was the only swords I could hear right now.

Techno dodged Ravens hits sometimes with ease and sometimes he just barely did. Raven dodged every hit. I looked around quickly and found my sword laying a couple steps away. I limped towards it. and Noticed that it began to rain. Just the right weather for a war. I huffed. This was bad.

I was able to grab my sword and began to walk towards Raven and Techno. Raven hadn't noticed me but Techno did. He moved a bit so that Ravens back was facing me and it would be easy to kill him. I looked down at my thigh. I was loosing blood. Quickly.

The rain was getting heavier and the floor was beginning to get slippery. I got weaker with each step. Raven swung his sword at Techno again, which he blocked with his own. But as the swords collided Techno got pushed back my the impact and he slipped on the muddy ground. My breathing speeded up as I saw that.

Raven laughed and lifted his sword up into the air to kill Techno who was on the ground. Black spots were dancing before my eyes but I was so close.

"Say your last words blood god." Raven said. I shook my head. I had to kill Raven before it's too late. Techno looked at Raven. "Technoblade never dies." He said and I lifted my sword behind Ravens back. I let it strike down and stabbed Raven through his back. Raven let out a pained scream and rammed his sword down to the ground, missing Techno but still cutting him on the side. Techno hissed. "Y-you really did it (Y/N) you really killed your own brother." Raven laughed and coughed as blood came out of his mouth.

I only heared it faintly as my ears were ringing. My legs felt weak and I fell to the ground. "(Y/N)!" I heared Techno shout. "At least were dying together my beautiful sister." Raven chuckled and then his eyes shut and he was dead. I was laying next to him, barely keeping my eyes open due to the amount of blood I had lost.

"(Y/N)! Stay awake. Come on." Techno kneeled down besides me and held me in his arms. "Fucking stay awake. I can't lose you. You can't die now!" He said and cupped my cheek.

I smiled at him. "It's okay Techno." I whispered. He shook his head and for the first time in five years I saw tears on his cheeks. "Y-You're bleeding" I said as I noticed his wound on his side. "I don't care!" He said and held me closer.

My eyes felt heavy. "I'm tired" I whispered. "No. No stay with me. Stay awake. Tell me something. Anything just stay awake!" he begged me. I smiled again.

"You know... I really missed you..." I said. "I did too!" he said. "I don't want to leave you alone again Techno..." I said. "I love you..." And with that my eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.