30

I was walking through my room nervously. The door opened and Techno stepped inside. He looked at me and sighed. "Stop pacing around the room." He said and grabbed my wrist. I sighed frustrated.

"I don't know if I want to see my parents." I said and hugged him slightly. "I know. But you won't be alone." He said and kissed the top of my head lovingly. "Come on now. You have packed everything you needed." Techno grabbed my hand and lead me to the big entrance of the castle. We would take horses to ride to the amethyst kingdom.

"I see you two are ready to leave." Phil smiled at us. Tommy and Wilbur stood next to their father. "Yes we're going to leave soon." Techno explained and I nodded in agreement. "I wish you good luck with everything you have to face in your kingdom." He smiled and hugged me. I was surprised by the sudden hug but hugged back.

"Thank you your majesty." I smiled and bowed. "Don't bow in front of me. You're a friend and you're going to be the queen of the amethyst empire soon." He smiled warmly. I nodded.

I looked over to Wilbur. He had a slightly sad look on his face but still smiled. "Goodbye (Y/N) we will see each other again in some time." He smiled and shook my hand as formally as ever. Tommy wasn't as formal and just hugged me. I smiled and hugged the blonde boy back. "Goodbye woman." he said and tried to joke but I could hear that he was sad.

"Goodbye child." I said and ruffled his hair. Wilbur sighed from the side. "Now I have to manage him all by myself again..."

I laughed and looked at all of them again. "Thank you for letting me live here with you. It was an Honor to fight on your side." I smiled and got onto my horse. Techno had said his goodbyes as well and also got onto his horse. Both of them were black.

I began to move and waved at the royal family. Soon they couldn't be seen anymore and it was only Techno and I.
"Just like in old times huh?" He smiled and looked at me. "Yeah just like in old times." I answered.

The ride was long and we arrived at the entrance of the kingdom after two days. "Here we go." Techno said and I sighed. Nothing had changed. We walked up to the doors to enter.

"Are you travellers?" The man who was watching the entrance asked us. "No. We are here to see the king and the queen. My parents." I said after I took a deep breath. The man looked at me confused and shocked. "You're saying that you are the lost princess?" He asked and I nodded. I showed them the letter and he then bowed in front of me.

"Of course you can enter your majesty." He said still bowing. I sighed and we rode into the kingdom on our horses. The people around us looked at us and I looked around. Everything was the same... The little houses that were in between different shops, the trees that had grown even bigger.

"You alright?" Techno asked and I nodded. "I'm just looking around" I said back and we continued to move. Of course the people around us were whispering because they all know that before them were the goddess of war and the blood god. They just didn't know why.

Then we got to the castle. It was big and had amethysts on the walls. The knights who were guarding the entrance crossed their swords in front of us. "You're not allowed to enter." One of them said. "We are allowed." I said and showed them the letter as well. They looked at each other. took their swords down and bowed. "We're sorry your majesty." They said and we entered. We let our horses at the entrance and continued to walk inside.

"Can I help you somehow?" A maid asked as she saw us. "Hello, we are looking for the king and the queen. Do you happen to know where they are?" Techno asked monotone. The maid smiled and nodded. "Follow me." She said and we followed her to another room. "This is the throne room. They both should be in there." She said and we thanked her. Techno opened the big doors and we entered. The room was big and there were three thrones in the middle of it. The thrones were dark but with amethysts all over it. They looked beautiful. On one of the thrones sat the king and on the second sat the queen. The third one was empty.

"Hello." I said.