10

Pov Techno

No no no no no no. It can't be. She's lying. She has to be!

I didn't know the destination I was walking to but I kept moving. Everything felt suddenly overwhelming. I stopped at the trainingsarea.

Without thinking I draw my sword and began to hit the dummies with such a force that one of their head fell off. Why was she here?! Why now?!

I continued hitting the dummies. Why didn't she say anything earlier?! Did she even think about telling me?

But now it makes sense. The similarity in they way she fought, the necklace...

I screamed. I didn't even know why but it felt relieving.

After an hour of hitting the dummy my sword fell out of my hands. The anger was gone now.

I watched as my sword fell to the ground with a loud metal sound. I sat down feeling weak in that very moment. She came back... but why did she leave in the first place?

I stared at the ground for a while just thinking about an explanation why she didn't tell me sooner.

She had changed. She really did, or was that just a facade?

Pov (Y/N)

The royal family and I sat at the table silently. "I should look for him..." I whispered. "No. I'll be doing that." King Philza said and got up, walking out of the room. I sighed.

Prince Tommy and Prince Wilbur were looking at me still. I didn't want to seem vulnerable but I couldn't hide it in that moment. "Why didn't you tell him earlier?" Wilbur asked.

"I felt guilty. I still think it was the right choice to leave but I hurt him... I broke his trust and left him as he was most vulnerable.... he has every right to hate me." I explained.

"Yes. He has every right to feel that way but he doesn't. I'm sure. Of course he is angry and he is hurt but I don't think he hates you... if he really hated you then he would've probably stayed in the room to kill you. But he walked away which means he tried to remain collected until he was out of range." Wilbur said.

I looked at him. "Maybe you're right... but I hurt him..." I didnt feel better about that.

"Yes you did. But he'll get over it. Just give him time and an explanation." Prince Wilbur suggested.

Pov King Philza

I walked into the trainingarea where I though techno would be after what happened. And I was right.

What I saw shocked me. The dummies were damaged and one even lost its head. But infront of it sat Technoblade on the ground, his sword laid a couple feet away. I have never seen him that vulnerable ever.

He didn't move as I walked up to him and sat down next to him. "She explained to us what happened." I just said and watched his reaction. He didn't seem angry anymore but there was sadness and betrayal in his eyes.

"You should talk to her." I suggested. "No." He said plainly. I sighed again thinking about how to talk to him.

"Alright. I know that this isn't easy but in two days is the meeting and I don't want my first and second Knight fighting or not talking to each other." I explained and he nodded before he got up. He took his sword and put it back in its sheath.

I took the chance and embraced him into a hug. For some moments techno froze and tensed but eventually he hugged me back and held onto me tight. We are something like friends still.

I just held him and he allowed me to until he let go again. Without another word he left the area but I knew that he had needed that hug.

The rest of the day neither Techno nor Satu-
(Y/N) were seen anywhere.