32

The next few days went by quickly. Techno and I didn't leave the room much other than to go eat. We sat around the big table and ate dinner. Tomorrow would be the ceremony and I would be queen. King Philza, Prince Wilbur and Prince Tommy were already invited. They would arrive tomorrow morning.

"So are you nervous?" Father asked. I had decided to play the act with them. "I'm nervous but also very excited." I smiled at them. On the inside i rolled my eyes. "Don't be nervous. They will love you darling." Mother said to cheer me up. Techno just sat next to me.

The rest of the dinner was mainly silent. Afterwards, Techno and I walked back to our room. "Phil and the others will arrive in the morning." I smiled and Techno tightened his grip around my hand as a response.

I changed into something more comfortable and laid down into bed. Techno did the same and laid down next to me. "Good night my love." He whispered into my ear and I moved closer to him. "Good night." I also whispered and we fell asleep pretty quickly.

The next morning after breakfast a maid helped me change again to greet our visitors. I now wore a mainly purple and golden dress as it was mirroring the colours of the kingdom. My crown with little purple amethysts was on my head as well and Technos necklace dangled around my neck.

"Come on, lets meet the royals." Techno smiled and winked. I smiled back and took his hand as he lead the way to the throne room. The king and the queen were already seated on their thrones and I sat down on the throne on the very right. Techno was standing besides me with his sword out if its sheath. He was holding it in his hands so the tip of the sword was on the ground. I smiled at him.

Then the doors opened and familiar faces came in. At first Phil entered, after him Wilbur and then Tommy. They were brought into the room by Charlie who was also invited. I smiled at them. Phil bowed slightly but not too low as he was still a king as well. Wilbur and Tommy did the same.

"We are happy to be here." Phil said and his tone said that he was just here because of Techno and me. "We are glad you had the time to come." Father said and bowed his head slightly again. he also wasn't happy to see him but he had to act like it because I had wanted them to be here. I got up and walked towards the princes. "Technoblade and I will show you your rooms." I said and smiled at my parents. They smiled back and nodded. "Come on princes." I said and began to walk rather quickly.

They followed me and Techno outside the room and i took a deep breath. "You look like a real princess now!" Tommy said excited. "I am a real princes Tommy." I sighed but smiled. I took Technos hand and we continued walking to another hallway. "Your rooms will be here for the next few days." I smiled.

"Thank god you're acting normal again." Wilbur wiped his forehead in relieve and Techno smiled.

We talked to them for a while longer until Charlie walked up to us. "King Philza sent me to get you to the dining hall." He smiled and bowed. "Don't bow Charlie. You shouldn't even be working right now." I said and smiled at him. "O-Okay I'm deeply sorry princess (Y/N)" he apologized and i sighed. "Just (Y/N) for you." Tommy laughed and Charlie nodded quickly.

We walked to the dining hall and we sat town. on my right was Techno and on my left was father. "After lunch, some maids will help you get dressed for the ceremony. Sir Technoblade, we got you some different clothes as you will be seen with her." Father explained and we nodded. My parents didn't know that I was in a relationship with Techno, they just assumed that he was there to protect me.

There was tension in the air and I was happy as I got to leave to get dressed with Techno. Three maids took me into a room and helped me into a dress again. It also represented the colours of the kingdom, purple, black and gold. The dress had a long train and tight sleeves that went to my wrists. One of the maids put up my hair with a golden clamp and then they put the crown on my head.

The maid wanted to take off the necklace Techno had given to me but I stopped her by holding her wrist. "I will wear this necklace." I said and she nodded and bowed. "Of course your majesty."
Not that I was ready I left the room and got to meet Techno again. He was wearing a black almost like uniform but a bit nicer. There he had a purple shirt under his black vest. His hair was braided and there were golden strings braided into it. He had his sword on the left side of his belt, ready to take it out of its sheath if needed. "May I?" He asked and held out his hand with a smile and a small bow.

I took his hand and we went to the ceremony hall.