How You Wake Up With Them

Michael Myers:

He doesn't sleep so you'll probably not see him until noon. But, there are those mornings when he slept and you both have a lazy morning together, and he'll have an arm draped over your waist. But that's on occasion. (probably after the night of Halloween) 

Billy and Stu:

You'll be smothered in kisses by them. If you don't get up for a while they won't keep trying to take you out of bed and instead will bring you breakfast. (Btw: Billy likes lazy mornings when you're on top of him)

Jason Voorhees:

This big guy? Yeah, you'll probably almost die from suffocation when he's gripping your waist too tight. But can you blame him? He hasn't had physical contact for a while. Anyway, you'll both wake up pretty late, he'll pull you closer if he's still too tired to get up and do 'work'. 

Freddy Krueger:

He's not the type to cuddle or anything so you are just gonna have to deal with his back. Maybe after sex, he'll be in the mood. 

Bubba Sawyer:

This dude is probably gonna wake you up tryna get out of bed, but when he realizes you're up he'll try to make an attempt to put you back to sleep. 

Patrick Bateman:

You won't wake up next to him, there are no rare occasions for Patrick. He has a specific hair routine and morning routine, you are not messing it up.

Harry Warden:

You'd wake up to his breathing, once you turn over to face him, he's already staring at you. You'll laugh and sweet-talk him into making breakfast. Harry will shake his head and push you out of the bed, playfully. 

Tom Hanniger:

Once you wake up, you're the first one awake. Then, you'll hear Tom groan. Laughing, you will try to use the restroom but he will pull you back into bed "One...One more minute." he says. 

Norman Bates:

Norman will wake up a complete mess, you would try to calm him down but all he will say is that he needs your body in order to stop. (This man)