The Exchange Visit

(The Exchange is a trade/buy store where you can trade in old consoles or albums or games etc. or buy what other people have traded. You can find Nintendo games, DS games, PS1-5 games, XBOX games, long-forgotten movies, records and not to mention the posters they have!)

Michael Myers:

         You brought up the idea to Michael. You explained that you needed new things for your walls, plus you were interested in what they had in stock. You looked around for a while. Some old movies caught your eye. Michael stopped in front of some large posters. "What's up Michael?" you asked, looking at the posters as well. He pointed to one that was far back. You grabbed the poster, Halloween, It read. "You want it?" you asked, a smile crept onto your face.

Billy and Stu:

           Since it was late September places were already decorating for Halloween. You wanted to find some old Halloween movies and thought The Exchange was the perfect place. You dragged Billy and Stu there since they said it would probably be a boring trip but you knew they thought wrong. And you thought right, as soon as the two boys stepped into that place they immediately ran off to find whatever the store held. You walked over to the Halloween section of the store, you found Ghostface masks at actual prices rather than $200-500.  "Oh my god!" Billy yelled as he found what you were looking at. He tried on the sparkly one. "Whadda think?" he asked, practically model posing. 

Jason Voorhees:

           You just kind of found yourself in the store. Nevertheless, you searched around and found a ton of items, Some old movies, you knew Jason had stolen an old TV a while back so the VHS tape movies would be perfect. You found a couple of albums from Michael Jackson, Billy Joel, etc. You got back home and Jason was ecstatic to know you could watch some of the movies. 

Freddy Krueger:

           He said he wasn't interested in going but you dragged him there anyway. You two stepped out of the car and his eyes lit up, his face may not have shown it but he was actually interested. Classic Freddy, always lying to stay in his comfort zone. You searched at some console games, you were getting tired of the same regular games on your console. So you chose some new games. Honestly, the place did not only have old video games but new ones as well. Freddy of course found a bunch of stuff, even a Funko pop of himself. 

Bubba Sawyer:

           You searched for shirts and other accessories, you were running low on clothes at the moment. Bubba didn't come with but was making food for the family. You found some (band name) shirts and decided to buy those since it was exclusive album designs. You got back to the house. "Morning, Bubba" you smiled, closing the door. He waved and immediately noticed your new clothes. "These are shirts of (favorite band), I found them at a store," you said, practically reading his face like a book. He nodded and continued with the food. 

Patrick Bateman:

           Gave you half of his wallet "Whatever, just get back by 6," he said, and so you did. You didn't mind you gave him half the money that is supposed to be used to pay bills, you weren't gonna tell him. You bought almost all the expensive things like movies that don't sell anymore. Patrick never had time for movies (As if he was doing anything besides listening to music) 

Harry Warden:

            You were walking around for some rare items and figurines when you found an actual figurine of Harry. It's very different from what you were expecting to see. "You're popular, Harry" You smirked, pointing to the little toy. He paused, he didn't even move, he looked frozen. You laughed a bit before he quickly grabbed the copy and scammed it. You heard a scoff and Harry walked away. You bought it anyway and kept it in your room. 

Tom Hanniger:

              You begged him to go, if he begged you to his boring places you would play the cards too.  He reluctantly agreed and the two of you explored the shop. "oh my god, I haven't seen some of these vinyls in forever." Tom whispered looking through the albums section. You smirked as you watched his eyes light up from vinyl to vinyl. You left him and went to see the accessories they owned. "Can I buy these?" Tom asked behind you. You jumped and looked behind you, he held so many albums that he could barely see you. "You're paying for all that." You said, crossing your arms. Tom laughed and ran to the cashier. 

Norman Bates:

          You were super bored, like extra bored so you looked through shops near the motel. There wasn't much but you found The Exchange and by the description you were interested. "Norman, Please!" You said, leaning over the desk. "I told you, I-I don't want to" he sighed, and you rolled your eyes. "Then I'll go by myself," You whispered, walking out of the motel. Honestly, you felt a little upset you didn't drag him to the car but he took great pride in his job, and there was nothing you could do. The idea was wiped from your brain as you stepped into the store. You searched the movie sections and the collectibles for an hour. 

"Ma'am the store is closing,"

"One minute." 

(I'm glad I could sneak this in before the holidays, love you!)