First Time Seeing Them Bloody

Michael Myers:

        He walked right into your house, blood literally dripping everywhere. You made a face of disgust which only made Michael lean in closer. "Clean yourself," You spat, Michael huffed, "At least let me clean your clothes." You tugged at the damp coveralls. He stepped back a bit, he was honestly surprised that you were helping him even though he was a complete mess. 

Billy and Stu:

          You walked right into Billy and Stu flirting with each other on how hot they looked drenched in blood. "Excuse me?" You held a hand over your chest. "I bet you would look extraordinary in blood too, sweetheart," Billy said, rubbing the gore across your cheeks and neck. 

Jason Voorhees:

          He slammed the door open as if he was burning off steam (he was). He walked right up to you, hugging you tightly. Bloody handprints were left on your back and shoulders. Jason huffed and sat down with you, pulling you onto his lap and resting his head on the bloody part of your shoulder. You laughed a bit and put your hand on his hand.

Freddy Krueger:

         You weren't surprised. Neither was he, you two just stared at each other with blank faces. "I thought you'd scream," he said, "Then you thought wrong," you sighed, wiping some of the blood onto your hand.

Bubba Sawyer:

       He came into the room, the chainsaw still running. You quickly looked up and saw some blood resting on his collarbone area. "Turn it off Bubbs" You yelled, his eyes widened and he quickly shut it off. 

Patrick Bateman:

         You shrieked when Patrick entered the room, he just laughed. "Don't get any on the lavish satin!" you yelled, He rolled his eyes, clearly not caring. "I can just buy more," he smirked. You glared, "Go take a shower you fool." You said before he could get any closer. 

Harry Warden:

         He sadly trudged into the room when you first found him bloody. "What's wrong?" you asked, looking at him up and down, he lifted the pickaxe he always carried, half of the end broken. "Aw, baby," you said quietly. Once you said that he dropped the weapon and climbed onto you. "Woah, let's not forget the blood," you said, your hand placed on his soaked uniform. 

Tom Hanniger:

           He came back surprised. Honest to god he didn't want to murder but he did. You two sat there as you told him it was okay and, "Yes it may have been off impulse but It's alright to kill once in and while," You whispered, Tom rested his head on your shoulder. "This is why I love you," he said. 

Norman Bates:

            When he realized you were still in the motel when he arrived he smirked a bit but still stuttered, "I-I hope this isn't too much t-too clean u-up." he said, you laughed and shook your head. "Norman, it's ok." You placed your hand on his cheek, wiping some gore off.