Them at a Sleepover

(Another 'slashers together' part)

Michael Myers:

             He sat there when everybody else did the fun things. He felt bad he wasn't a part of the fun but didn't speak and thought it would be awkward. Once you finished painting Freddy's nails you walked over to him and talked and chatted to make him feel better, which surprisingly did. 

Billy and Stu:

                They brought their whole pantry with them: any chip, any flavor. Don't forget the booze, you can't forget that! You ask them for something salty but savory and they pull out the most random food that meets your needs. They also set up the horror movies before anyone fell asleep, and whoever fell asleep first got the prank they had planned. (Trust me, you do NOT want to fall asleep first).

Jason Voorhees:

Friendship bracelets. He also is the one who is either terrified by the scary stories or inspired. 

Freddy Krueger:

          He will complain about it. He does not want to be there. And, he ruins the fun, (Billy and Stu will murder him one day).

Bubba Sawyer:

Makes the food, very much regretted. Please, when someone asks for ribs it's not human bones. 

Patrick Bateman:

"Too good for sleepovers."

Harry Warden:

(I feel like he would have tiny little anxiety attacks). So, you did invite him, and he procrastinated for a while until you were leaving. He couldn't make up his mind until you just dragged him along. 

Tom Hanniger:

He started complaining. 

"What if they hate me?" 

"They won't hate you, I promise."

He didn't believe you and didn't come with you. 

Norman Bates:

You dragged him into it, and honestly, he didn't fit in but still made friends anyway. (He might've scared them off though I don't know. You won't tell him.)

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE. I had no motivation, but I have been taking a writing club which helps. Anyway, I'll probably be gone for another lifetime for the next piece...but hey, at least there's more!