You Accidentally Hit Them in the Balls

Michael Myers:

     The first time you heard him groan, to be honest. How, you ask? You have absolutely no idea, he was standing behind you and you didn't know so when you turned your fist hit his genitals. "Oh, Michael!" You were surprised he even flinched at that, he's been through much worse but somehow that hurt.

Billy and Stu:

      Billy:

      He was kneeling down for forgiveness, you shook your head and were gonna hit him but he stood upright before you did. He took a few minutes to heal as he sat on the floor crying. "Damnnn," Billy groaned, and you shrugged "It's your fault you stood up." 

      Stu:

       He literally started fake crying. The 'accident' was more on purpose since he was rock hard at the wrong moment. "Ughh, Babe..." He cried as you wiped a tear. "Oww-" He started whining. "Stop being a baby." You sighed, Stu didn't get up from the floor. 

Jason Voorhees:

      You could tell he became afraid of your strength from that point on, you didn't mean it! You started apologizing 1000x. "I-I didn't know you were there!" You cried, Jason huffed in a way that he forgave you, a bit. You placed your hands on him, "That won't happen again, don't worry!" You assured him, Jason nodded. 

Freddy Krueger:

       He didn't react, this guy is a masochist so he would be turned on.

 "Again." 

"What...?" 

Bubba Sawyer:

       He cried, Bubba cried. You felt super guilty and upset at yourself. 

Patrick Bateman:

        He'd laugh. 

"Doesn't that hurt?" 

"Touch it and find out."

Harry Warden:

        I feel like he would tilt his head, confused. "Are you alright?" you said, a bit shaken that you just did that to him. Then the pain set in, you heard him take in a sharp breath as he fell to the floor. "Harry!" You shrieked. He waved his hand to say 'I'm fine'. 

Tom Hanniger:

        He would make a sound of shock. "Ah-" He would cry, you covered your mouth. "I'm so sorry, Tom!" you tried picking him up and placing him on the bed but fell onto him. "Hey, I think I feel better now that you're here like this." he grabbed your waist but you wiggled your way out. "I don't know about that." you laughed. 

Norman Bates:

       He would also cry. "That h-hurt," he said, nodding "I know, I know it hurts, I didn't mean it!" you said, caressing his face.