When It Rains

Michael Myers:

         Rain doesn't stop him honestly. It covers up the victim's screams better. (He'll be in a good mood). Then, it's all fun and games until he comes in drenched in rain and blood that streams onto your floor. 

Billy and Stu:

        They will pull out every board game they have for you to pick. Then the three of you will sit and listen to the rain hit the roof. 

Jason Voorhees:

        It's a 50/50. Either, Jason will be terrified that he'll drown in the rainwater. Or he'll embrace it and use it against his victims. 

Freddy Krueger:

       This isn't going to apply to him since he's a dream demon. 

Bubba Sawyer:

      This also wouldn't stop him from doing his average tasks. But, it won't be easy to use against people since the chainsaw is so loud. 

Patrick Bateman:

       He'll find excuses to do work in the house anyway. There's no chance of spending actual time with Patrick, never. 

Harry Warden:

         He's in the mine all day anyway, why would that change anything? Oh, you had plans? Just stay here, with me. :) 

Tom Hanniger:

         Rain was a bit of a bother. Especially if he wanted to spoil you that day, sometimes he watched you lay in the rain.

"Why? Isn't it uncomfortable?" 

Norman Bates:

        The first time it rained while you were with him he sat In the rain, his back was turned to you but you saw him in a poncho, just...sitting there. You soon got used to it and even sat in the rain with him.