When You're Crying

Michael Myers:

            I believe he would be very confused, and/or panic. Michael would try to comfort you, but, of course, he has no words of affirmation to say. And, so he just pats your back or runs his hands along your cheek or through your hair. 

            (And he will murder everyone and anyone who hurt you and your feelings; which sounds corny asf now that I type that). 

Billy and Stu:

            Billy: "Bbg what's wrong?" he strokes your cheek.

              Stu: "It's okay, hey, look at me, it's okay." 

Jason Voorhees:

             He freaks out and runs to your side, comforting you and patting your head. He holds you close until you stop.

Freddy Krueger:

               Okay, he feels a little guilty, cause maybe half of your tears are his fault. Has to be, right? Is he overthinking this? Whatever. 

Bubba Sawyer:

            He ran over to you, still plastered in blood. He examined your face before wiping off his hands on his apron and patting your head with both of his hands, fake kissing your cheek. (Mask in the way.) 

(LITERALLY THAT ONE SCENE WITH THE GIRL AND LEATHERFACE IN TCSM 2)

Patrick Bateman:

           "Oh, shut up, would ya?" He rolls his eyes. After a while of you in misery he still doesn't feel that guilty, okay maybe he does. No no no, he doesn't. Well, a little....no! He doesn't care. 

Harry Warden:

            He would also panic, and panic a lot.

Tom Hanniger:

          He would run over to you, and comfort you for hours. Telling you it was okay. (Past experience with his other girlfriend)

Norman Bates:

           Cry with you. You both gonna suffer together, 'cause that's what you do.