Chapter Eight

At least his bed was comfortable. That's what I kept telling myself as I tried to fall asleep. If you've got to recover from unsatisfying sex, at least do it on nice sheets and a good mattress. It was a lot better than the dorm-issued one I usually slept on.

Even with the ultra-comfy sheets, I was still wide awake an hour later. The worst part was that I really needed to use the bathroom. Finally, I untangled myself from Dylan's arms and legs. I searched in the darkness for my clothes, but couldn't find my skirt anywhere. After a few minutes of frenzied searching, I decided to throw Dylan's boxers on with my tank. They were better than nothing, and I really needed to go. I hoped everyone was still downstairs.

I quietly left his room, relieved when I heard shouting and laughter from the first floor. I tried to count the doors on my way to the bathroom. There were no numbers, and knowing my dumb luck, I'd end up in the wrong bed.

I found the bathroom, and it wasn't nearly as disgusting as I'd expected. Clearly, the boys paid for a cleaning service. I was washing my hands when I heard the door open behind me.

"Nice look."

Ugh Ryan. "It is, isn't it?" I dried my hands and turned around.

"How'd you convince Dylan to let you out of bed? I'd have thought he'd have you tied down all night."

"What?" Oh my god. Was Dylan into bondage and hadn't mentioned it yet? Bondage and bad sex? Not happening.

"So you couldn't run out on him again. Wait, what did you think I meant?"

"Nothing." I crossed my arms, wishing I'd put my bra back on.

"Oh." He grinned. "As far as I know, he's not into that. But if you are, he'd probably go for it."

"No. And we're not talking about this." I tried to move past him.

"Don't fuck with him, okay?"

"Excuse me?"

"He's a pain to be around when he's upset. Try not to upset him."

"Okay...so along those lines, can you move so I can get back?"

"Sure. Have fun."

"Not likely," I mumbled.

"What was that?" he called after me.

"Nothing." I walked down the hall and back into Dylan's room. I took his boxers off, but kept my tank and underwear on.

I'd just gotten comfortable when Dylan reached out to me. "Hey, baby. What are you doing all the way over there?"

I didn't turn toward him. Maybe if he thought I was sleeping, he'd go back to bed.

No such luck. His arm wrapped around my waist as he kissed the back of my neck. "Why are you wearing clothes?"

I didn't answer.

"Are you really that uncomfortable being naked with me? I swear I'm going to get you over this."

I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. I had to put him out of his misery. I rolled over to face him. "I'm wearing clothes because I went to the bathroom."

"You went to the bathroom in just this?" He ran a hand over my legs.

"I wore your boxers."

"Oh?"

"I couldn't find my skirt."

"Can I get rid of the shirt now? It's in my way." He moved his hand underneath my tank and stroked my stomach.